SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How to get the best out of Gordon's new report (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10916)

unpinkpanther February 19, 2021 07:52 PM

How to get the best out of Gordon's new report

If you want to learn more about Gordon Jay Alexander's new report "Planning for Success", please visit here:

http://bit.ly/downloadsuccesstemplate

To get the best results from this report, it helps to have some goal you want to reach.

Frankly, if you don't have any target you're aiming for, nothing in this report may make sense to you

Also, the bonuses can also help you. The follow up Gordon offers in the report will save you so much wasted time, effort, and money.

And the special bonus report you receive upon purchase will boost your chances of success even more.

(As you'll see, one little-known link in the special bonus from Gordon shows how someone actually made an extra SIX figures in a year)

But this is NOT for everyone. This isn't some magic wand that will automatically wave away all your problems while you sit back watching TV.

Like I said earlier, you need to have some goal you are WILLING to achieve. This report will give you a proven template to make it happen.

So if you want this report now, PayPal $7 to Gordon at [email protected] to get your own copy.

Thank you.

GordonJ February 20, 2021 10:02 AM

Many are adrift, and for a short time, that is OK.

Planning has been a big part of my life since 1968, when a Navy recruiter startled me to THINK for maybe the first time in my life.

Dropping out of school in my senior year to join the Marine Corps was a good idea, so I thought. But on a fateful day in Jan. '68, my plan was tossed out the window when the Marine recruiter was out to lunch, literally.

The Navy guy asked me a simple question, and that evening, after watching Walter Cronkite on the news, my brain might have actually awakened after years of being in a childhood coma.

The question, and answer, quite simply was NO, I didn't want to get my junk shot off in Vietnam. At 18, I wanted to use my junk, I wanted to get to know my junk better, to give my junk a chance to explore the possibilities.

So with a very clear picture for the first time ever, of what I DID NOT want, the process began to take shape, figuring out what I did want, and then how to get it.

This process of PLANNING was a big turning point, and although there have been times in my life I wandered away from plans to wing it, to just go with the flow, to just drift...those times were some very low points in my life.

Whereas the times when I had a goal, a purpose a PLAN OF ACTION and exectued and adjusted as I went toward my goal, solving problems in the direction of that goal, THOSE were the highs, the good times, the important times and even through struggle and hardships may sharpen our skillsets, I've often found that the biggest obstacle was ME.

So, I try to share that experience with others in the hope they might learn and avoid the potholes, mistakes and downsides of their own choices.

Planning helps with that.

Anyhow, today, there are many whom are ADRIFT, just floating in the Ocean, not sure what to do, where to go, how to find a safe harbor.

And being adrift is OK. For a short time. Uncertainty is the hallmark of our day, and it creates and causes a lot of anxiety.

Just one opinion here, but the sooner one gets back on course and goes full steam ahead, and maybe that means heading to a different destination than the one we started with, but having a port to sail to, makes a big difference in one's day.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by unpinkpanther (Post 41612)

If you want to learn more about Gordon Jay Alexander's new report "Planning for Success", please visit here:

http://bit.ly/downloadsuccesstemplate

To get the best results from this report, it helps to have some goal you want to reach.

Frankly, if you don't have any target you're aiming for, nothing in this report may make sense to you

Also, the bonuses can also help you. The follow up Gordon offers in the report will save you so much wasted time, effort, and money.

And the special bonus report you receive upon purchase will boost your chances of success even more.

(As you'll see, one little-known link in the special bonus from Gordon shows how someone actually made an extra SIX figures in a year)

But this is NOT for everyone. This isn't some magic wand that will automatically wave away all your problems while you sit back watching TV.

Like I said earlier, you need to have some goal you are WILLING to achieve. This report will give you a proven template to make it happen.

So if you want this report now, PayPal $7 to Gordon at [email protected] to get your own copy.

Thank you.