SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Here's a book which could change your life. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11145)

GordonJ December 11, 2021 05:43 PM

Here's a book which could change your life.

This book; MIND COSMOLOGY by ANTHONY NORVELL is the book which could change your life.

https://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/mind22.pdf

But let me tell you why, OK?

Anthony Norvell is what I call a 'tweener. Long before THE SECRET crowd and Law of Attraction, and long after Wallace Wattles and William Walker Atkinson wrote their tomes on all things mental science...

Anthony Norvell became a popular writer, astrologer and yoga guy...before and after WW II.

Some complaints against the OLD New age writers is their writing was arcane, esoteric and hard to understand...whereas the knock on the SECRET crowd is they were too Pop culture.

So between these generations was Anthony Norvell, born in 1908 and died in 1990. An amazing life time, only those who went into their 90's saw more changes than any generation in history.

He wrote many classic books including METAPHYSICS, New Dimensions of the Mind, which I read hundreds of times...and this classic MIND COSMOLOGY, where he takes the mystic out of the equation and gives practioners step by step instructions on the whole of manifesting one's future.

It is the reason I have chosen to wrap my 2022 GUARANTEE of SUCCESS around it, because I know it can help one create seemingly miracles in their lives.

You can pick up a used copy for less than 20 bux, and if you actually DO some of the exercises, it will be a new day a'dawning for you. Guaranteed.

Gordon

Dien Rice December 12, 2021 10:12 PM

The potential power of the mind is unfathomable...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42532)
This book; MIND COSMOLOGY by ANTHONY NORVELL is the book which could change your life.

https://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/mind22.pdf

But let me tell you why, OK?

Anthony Norvell is what I call a 'tweener. Long before THE SECRET crowd and Law of Attraction, and long after Wallace Wattles and William Walker Atkinson wrote their tomes on all things mental science...

Anthony Norvell became a popular writer, astrologer and yoga guy...before and after WW II.

Some complaints against the OLD New age writers is their writing was arcane, esoteric and hard to understand...whereas the knock on the SECRET crowd is they were too Pop culture.

So between these generations was Anthony Norvell, born in 1908 and died in 1990. An amazing life time, only those who went into their 90's saw more changes than any generation in history.

He wrote many classic books including METAPHYSICS, New Dimensions of the Mind, which I read hundreds of times...and this classic MIND COSMOLOGY, where he takes the mystic out of the equation and gives practioners step by step instructions on the whole of manifesting one's future.

It is the reason I have chosen to wrap my 2022 GUARANTEE of SUCCESS around it, because I know it can help one create seemingly miracles in their lives.

You can pick up a used copy for less than 20 bux, and if you actually DO some of the exercises, it will be a new day a'dawning for you. Guaranteed.

Gordon

Hi Gordon,

Thanks - I didn't know about Anthony Norvell!

Looks like he wrote some popular books!

The power of the mind is a mysterious thing... I don't think we understand it fully yet... However, if you are able to use it to its full potential, I believe there's no stopping what can be achieved...

Best wishes,

Dien

GordonJ December 14, 2021 10:41 AM

No idea about full potential, but, EVERY thing we see...

Every MAN made thing there is, and even some alterations to Nature...are the result of the IMAGINATION.
This month, Mark Manson has a newsletter about self help, self-improvement and I find myself in agreement, although I don't always...but

he says there are COACH people and DOCTOR people.

The Dr. folk want a cure. The Coach folk want ongoing support. How does this relate to imagination?

Everything we SEE, all cars, buildings, subways, freeways, glass, steel, cement all began as a thought in someone's mind. Seldom have been the advancements made by a self improvement guru. But often, by one of their followers who had an AH HA moment.

These types of books and works can be the catalyst for the AH HA and flashes of imagination. They can also be addictive, as are many marketing books, and many a man cave has a library shelf of GURUS on it, many KNOW all the methods, keys, secrets...but alas...

few apply.

Same with self improvement.

Gordon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 42534)
Hi Gordon,

Thanks - I didn't know about Anthony Norvell!

Looks like he wrote some popular books!

The power of the mind is a mysterious thing... I don't think we understand it fully yet... However, if you are able to use it to its full potential, I believe there's no stopping what can be achieved...

Best wishes,

Dien

Millard Grubb December 15, 2021 02:59 PM

Belief

With all the imagination that a mind creates, there is still one thing that moves your thoughts and images forward...

BELIEF

You have got to believe what you are seeing in your mind's eye as possible.

I would think that as long as one is a sane person, if belief is present, then most things are possible. I say most because other variables are present too... You cannot believe for someone else... their will comes into the equation.

Start believing and following up with action.... then things happen.

GordonJ December 17, 2021 12:18 PM

Well I agree, but some don't

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millard Grubb (Post 42539)
With all the imagination that a mind creates, there is still one thing that moves your thoughts and images forward...

BELIEF

You have got to believe what you are seeing in your mind's eye as possible.

I would think that as long as one is a sane person, if belief is present, then most things are possible. I say most because other variables are present too... You cannot believe for someone else... their will comes into the equation.

Start believing and following up with action.... then things happen.

Sure. For the past 20+ years my Square One Workshops have been available, and they are all about HOW to build belief and then take the action to manifest that belief.

There are other ways for the HOW, but I haven't found any as good.

This being the case, some, like our friend Richard Dennis, might argue that he never believed, yet was able to become successful just by, I guess, hard work. I remember his story about being a bus driver in Miami, then attending a Gary Halbert seminar, then went on to become a very good copywriter, sans the belief that he could.

I, however, agree that BELIEF is important, which is why I have never (yet) charged for the SQ1 workshops, they explain exactly how to build belief and plan for the eventual manifestation of that belief.

Gordon

Dien Rice December 19, 2021 05:25 PM

Lack of belief is a dragon you have to slay...

Hi Gordon,

I'm with you and Millard on this one...

Without belief, will most people have the staying power to keep at it till success is achieved?

Without belief, I think in most cases people will have that gnawing feeling...

Will this really work? Am I wasting my time? Maybe I should go catch up on the adventures of Carrie Bradshaw and friends on "And Just Like That" instead?

But with belief, that can be fought... Yes, this WILL work! I don't need no "Sex and the City" sequel in my life!

They say perseverance is one of the keys to success!

AirBnB nowadays is worth around $100 billion dollars... But there were a lot of twists and turns along the way. The idea was basically a failure for its first 2 years...

They started out with the name and the idea - airbedandbreakfast.com ... And that's what it literally was. The idea was that people would literally put down an air mattress, and also offer breakfast...

That didn't take off.

Imagine if they had no belief. "Shucks, I can't do this..."

However, instead they decided to "pivot" and offer room-mate matching services... Only to find out that didn't work either.

Imagine without belief in their abilities... They'd throw their hands up and walk away...

But, they went back. They changed the name to AirBnB, and made it more flexible (didn't have to literally be an air mattress, didn't have to offer breakfast), they put in a rating feedback system, and around two years after they started...

It took off...

How 3 guys turned renting air mattresses in their apartment into a $31 billion company, Airbnb
https://www.businessinsider.com/how-...history-2016-2

You need belief in your own abilities! (Even though you may need to modify the idea here and there along the way!)

Best wishes,

Dien

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 42541)
Sure. For the past 20+ years my Square One Workshops have been available, and they are all about HOW to build belief and then take the action to manifest that belief.

There are other ways for the HOW, but I haven't found any as good.

This being the case, some, like our friend Richard Dennis, might argue that he never believed, yet was able to become successful just by, I guess, hard work. I remember his story about being a bus driver in Miami, then attending a Gary Halbert seminar, then went on to become a very good copywriter, sans the belief that he could.

I, however, agree that BELIEF is important, which is why I have never (yet) charged for the SQ1 workshops, they explain exactly how to build belief and plan for the eventual manifestation of that belief.

Gordon