SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Got your Holiday Promotional Material? (no fruitcakes here) (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9293)

GordonJ September 8, 2015 12:44 PM

Got your Holiday Promotional Material? (no fruitcakes here)

Friend of the forum (and an associate of mine in printing ventures) Steve DiMarco is an established print broker in Rochester NY.

We've set our postcard biz on near auto pilot (have some stories for later)..and Steve is now focusing on the fundraiser and promotional side of things.

If you (or anyone you know) is looking for great ideas, Steve can help you with everything from Golf shirts, hats, pens, flashlights, magnets...however you promote your business at the holidays...but

you have to contact him soon. ALL printers start getting busy now, so make sure you allow plenty of time to get exactly what you want.

With over 25 years in the print business, Steve can help you with all of your Holiday Promotional needs.

Contact Steve via email [email protected]

Gordon

PS. And maybe if he can't get you a fruitcake, maybe I can. NO, wait, that's what I've been called, and that is one of the least offensive things. HA!

Dien Rice September 8, 2015 04:32 PM

Right Relationships -> Business Breakthroughs

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 35846)
Friend of the forum (and an associate of mine in printing ventures) Steve DiMarco is an established print broker in Rochester NY.

We've set our postcard biz on near auto pilot (have some stories for later)..and Steve is now focusing on the fundraiser and promotional side of things.

If you (or anyone you know) is looking for great ideas, Steve can help you with everything from Golf shirts, hats, pens, flashlights, magnets...however you promote your business at the holidays...but

you have to contact him soon. ALL printers start getting busy now, so make sure you allow plenty of time to get exactly what you want.

With over 25 years in the print business, Steve can help you with all of your Holiday Promotional needs.

Contact Steve via email [email protected]

Gordon

PS. And maybe if he can't get you a fruitcake, maybe I can. NO, wait, that's what I've been called, and that is one of the least offensive things. HA!

Hi Gordon,

One other thing...

I know (through you) that Steve is incredibly experienced in a number of businesses...

One of the great things about working with a guy like him is that you get to know someone with that kind of diversity of knowledge and experience...

In my opinion, you can never know enough people like that!

I sometimes do business with a specific person (as opposed to his or her competitor) for the relationship, because I know it will be "win/win" for us both down the track... :)

Sometimes, just knowing the right person or people can give you the breakthrough that you need...!

The right relationships are worth their weight in gold...!

Best wishes,

Dien