SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is Financial Pictogrigm? (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4389)

oybiew September 22, 2007 03:52 AM

What is Financial Pictogrigm?

I came across Mr. Gordon Alexander's old thread and found one of them is very interesting, i.e. "Financial Pictogrigm, Money Matters, and that sort of stuff... " I was unable to access the link of Financial Pictogrigm as well as clicking on the info of DOL and POA. Anyone can help on that? Thanking in advance...

Dien Rice September 22, 2007 04:32 AM

Re: What is Financial Pictogrigm?

Quote:

Originally Posted by oybiew (Post 17094)
I came across Mr. Gordon Alexander's old thread and found one of them is very interesting, i.e. "Financial Pictogrigm, Money Matters, and that sort of stuff... " I was unable to access the link of Financial Pictogrigm as well as clicking on the info of DOL and POA. Anyone can help on that? Thanking in advance...

Hi,

There are some old "gold" threads on the "Square One Workshops". Upon converting them to the new forum format last year, I'm afraid a lot of the pictures got lost in the shuffle. But - don't worry! I fixed it all up.

You can discover them all here www.sowpub.com/sq1 . The "Financial Pictogrigm" is in Lesson 2.

Cheers :)

Dien

oybiew September 22, 2007 05:00 AM

Re: What is Financial Pictogrigm?

Dear Dien,

Thanks a million... Any old "gold" thread that should not be missed?

Dien Rice September 22, 2007 06:03 AM

A few old "gold" threads...

Quote:

Originally Posted by oybiew (Post 17096)
Dear Dien,

Thanks a million... Any old "gold" thread that should not be missed?

Hi,

The problem is that there are quite a lot of great old "gold" posts! And (as Michael Ross recently pointed out), we only have about half of the archives back online so far (I still have to upload the other half)...

For example, this was a "hot" thread at the time... If the topic of a "money game", about turning $10,000 into a lot of money in 2½ days interests you, then those two threads may be right up your alley... :)

Here's another popular thread... If you're down and out, with just $1,000 left to your name, then this is the thread for you! (It can even help if you're doing a little better than that...)

That last thread should be read in conjunction with this one, where the curtain is drawn open to reveal a solution to the $1,000 challenge...

And there's tons more "gold" there... With more to come (when I get more of the archives back up!).

By the way, the "Entrepreneur's Hotsheet" has a section called "Blast from the Past", where in each issue there's a link to a great old "gold" Sowpub post... Just thought I'd point you in that direction too for more stuff. :)

Cheers, Dien