SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nov. 7th, new release date of UPDATED APV report. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10806)

GordonJ October 27, 2020 12:39 PM

Nov. 7th, new release date of UPDATED APV report.

Automatic Product Vending was one of my favorite reports, or so many of you said. Simple ONE page sales sites, with a payment button are alive and well.

Dien is including some info on ACQUIRING an APV, as he has done.

You don't even have to create a report or HOTSHEET or product at all, just take over an existing site.

I have updated the report with some recent examples too.

I often refer to the HEADLIGHT CLEANING MANUAL by Bud Riggs, which generated over $30,000.00 in 30 days as the stellar example of what can be done with these simple VENDING sites.

That was exceptional, but it is pretty common to get back a quick thousand bux or 2 or 3 within days of putting up your APV sites.

Since we are waiting until after the election here is USA, it gives us a little time to include anything else or to answer questions you may have about the APV sites, so if you have any questions, post them up here or email to [email protected]

We think it is going to be a great report and just in time of the Holidays too. f

AUTOMATIC

PRODUCT

VENDING

sites, get yours set up soon and let the moolah flow.

Gordon

Dien Rice October 27, 2020 08:21 PM

Create an info-product, without thinking up a single word...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 41237)
Automatic Product Vending was one of my favorite reports, or so many of you said. Simple ONE page sales sites, with a payment button are alive and well.

Dien is including some info on ACQUIRING an APV, as he has done.

You don't even have to create a report or HOTSHEET or product at all, just take over an existing site.

Gordon,

Excitement!

Yes, it's true... I have acquired APVs... Both on an exclusive as well as a non-exclusive basis...

One you might not heard of has to do with infoproducts related to the "survival" market...

There will be more...

- Dien

MikePT October 29, 2020 11:14 AM

Re: Nov. 7th, new release date of UPDATED APV report.

I am interested. Keep informing please.

GordonJ October 29, 2020 11:16 AM

About this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 41242)
Gordon,

Excitement!

Yes, it's true... I have acquired APVs... Both on an exclusive as well as a non-exclusive basis...

One you might not heard of has to do with infoproducts related to the "survival" market...

There will be more...

- Dien

As I was redoing it, I think I'll add a section on PUBLIC DOMAIN, and Gov't pubs, which I've included in reports before. But what is great about that info is how much of it is already a HOTSHEET or a graphic, and with very little editing one could have a quick and easy product ready without any costs.

I like the acquisition route, but I don't want to pay anything for it, thus...FREE pu'bs from Public Domain or Gov't pubs.

Gordon

GordonJ October 29, 2020 11:20 AM

Many affiliate products use APV sites.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePT (Post 41260)
I am interested. Keep informing please.

Many of the things one would find at WarriorPlus or ClickBank would be an APV site. It is where you put the money in and a product comes out, the VENDING part of it. Of course, getting eyeballs and traffic to it is the challenge, and why affiliates are so popular, to get other people to buy the traffic for the offer.

An AUTOMATIC PRODUCT VENDING site is a one page website which sells something, mostly information products. We've been doing for two decades now.

Gordon

MikePT October 29, 2020 07:19 PM

Hmm, so affiliates websites and info products websites are considered APV. Thanks.

GordonJ October 29, 2020 08:34 PM

Any site where you put money in, get a product is vended.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePT (Post 41264)
Hmm, so affiliates websites and info products websites are considered APV. Thanks.

They can be. Any site that uses a single sales page where you pay and get the product you pay for can be considered a vended product.

An AUTOMATIC site is more of a set it and forget it (but still driving traffic to it) and no one is involved in the process. Although affiliate sites can be a simple vending machine, that industry mucks up the waters, complicates it by adding sales associates. Another layer. And since most pay at least 50% and sometimes 75%, which is basically PAYING for traffic...

A person with a traffic source or who knows how to get eyeballs on their promotions, saves that commission, so a 100 dollar affiliate product that pays 75 to the traffic generator...might be a product easily sold for 25 directly to the consumer, sans the slop and mess of the affiliate mechanisms.

A below 15 dollar product falls into the NO brainer category, either they buy or they don't, one doesn't need those gawd awful long sales pages the affiliate marketer uses to try to PERSUADE someone to buy.

It is a question of what one wants to do. I prefer maximum profits from minimum efforts, and the APV suits this model.

Gordon

MikePT October 30, 2020 06:16 PM

Gordon, I miss the early internet pages sales letters .

Simple and effective, and I know you still use simple sales letters for your products! No "responsive" or fancy last graphics trend websites.

So, a page with a sales letter that sells an info digital product is a APV.