SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good blog post from SDK Hunter. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10462)

GordonJ July 30, 2019 11:07 AM

Good blog post from SDK Hunter.

https://sdkhunter.com/if-you-yearn-t...g-proprietary/

Proprietary. We've talked about it. Now, lets make some moolah with it.

I'm planning on it, are you?

Gordon

PS. It is the reason I've had Dien take down the SQ1, my PROPRIETARY information on all things life. Book/Course, etc. in development.

What do you have in DEVELOPMENT?

JunaidRaza August 2, 2019 08:04 AM

Re: Good blog post from SDK Hunter.

Yes, I strongly agreed to the blog post. Actually, it's the only possible shortcut to becoming successful. If you want success in life. Deserve that success.

GordonJ August 2, 2019 09:55 AM

We've discussed ACQUISITIONS before, even the dot com place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 40053)
https://sdkhunter.com/if-you-yearn-t...g-proprietary/

Proprietary. We've talked about it. Now, lets make some moolah with it.

I'm planning on it, are you?

Gordon

PS. It is the reason I've had Dien take down the SQ1, my PROPRIETARY information on all things life. Book/Course, etc. in development.

What do you have in DEVELOPMENT?

We've discussed Dan Pena before, and now one of his protege's runs acquisitions.com and offers training.

If I were starting out, or much younger, I think this would be the way I would go, albeit, specializing in Intellectual Property.

ONE problem, with TOLL positions, and acquisitions, and joint ventures and groups, etc., is...finding the people who have the time to learn and apply.

TODAY, I think one of the biggest challenges out there is finding qualified people who can take their nose out of their phones long enough to learn something new. Learning requires reading. It is our preference (Dien and I) to get information faster via reading, spearing out the parts we want...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Apps, may just be the best opportunity for this generation. Just keep it simple, entertaining, and not too many words, you may knock one out of the park.

Gordon

PS. Real businesses, and there are millions now in the hands of aging Boomers, or their heirs, who would welcome an escape deal, so acquisitions is still a viable skill to have....

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. (Alas, so many still don't).

Rick August 2, 2019 11:43 PM

Re: We've discussed ACQUISITIONS before, even the dot com place.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 40059)
We've discussed Dan Pena before, and now one of his protege's runs acquisitions.com and offers training.

If I were starting out, or much younger, I think this would be the way I would go, albeit, specializing in Intellectual Property.

ONE problem, with TOLL positions, and acquisitions, and joint ventures and groups, etc., is...finding the people who have the time to learn and apply.

TODAY, I think one of the biggest challenges out there is finding qualified people who can take their nose out of their phones long enough to learn something new. Learning requires reading. It is our preference (Dien and I) to get information faster via reading, spearing out the parts we want...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Apps, may just be the best opportunity for this generation. Just keep it simple, entertaining, and not too many words, you may knock one out of the park.

Gordon

PS. Real businesses, and there are millions now in the hands of aging Boomers, or their heirs, who would welcome an escape deal, so acquisitions is still a viable skill to have....

IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT. (Alas, so many still don't).

I remember discussions on this very topic, I.e. "What do you want?"

Rick

GordonJ August 3, 2019 12:35 PM

I hope you will confirm this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick (Post 40060)
I remember discussions on this very topic, I.e. "What do you want?"

Rick

It is much easier working toward a goal, something you WANT, than it is to spin your wheels and fiddle farting around with some maybes.

WANT is the first step, even Nap Hill says so in Think And Grow Rich. Desire is the starting point of riches, even those of the mind.

We, being Billionaires of our minds, understand this, eh Rick?!!

Gordon

unpinkpanther August 6, 2019 09:16 AM

Indeed...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 40059)
...than to listen or watch information, which for me is excruciatingly painful.

Gordon

Thought I was the only one...

Rick August 14, 2019 12:20 AM

Re: I hope you will confirm this:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 40061)
It is much easier working toward a goal, something you WANT, than it is to spin your wheels and fiddle farting around with some maybes.

WANT is the first step, even Nap Hill says so in Think And Grow Rich. Desire is the starting point of riches, even those of the mind.

We, being Billionaires of our minds, understand this, eh Rick?!!

Gordon

Absolutely correct. I can't believe all the time I wasted not knowing what I wanted. Once I finally figured that out (at least with respect to my current project) the pieces began to fall into place almost as if by magic.

Rick