SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Memorial Day Report... (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10384)

GordonJ May 25, 2019 02:21 PM

Memorial Day Report...

it will come out on June 1. Next Saturday. 10 bux via paypal to [email protected] or Facebook messenger.

Get it or don't. This the only promo for it.

But in the meantime, this is the time I usually remember those who are no longer with us. From the forum it includes Skip Rossell, Jim Straw, Melvin Powers, Gary Halbert and Pete Egler.

From the military, Classmates Clayton Wichert and Dan Capitos. Clayton was killed in Vietnam and Dan shortly after he left the Navy. Also, Lt. Melvin Dry, who was killed during Operation Thunderhead in Haiphong Harbor.

I always visit local graves of relatives, old friends and classmates, and there are more and more of them. It is a time to reflect and be grateful we hold these memories dear.

Gordon

Dien Rice May 25, 2019 05:27 PM

Gratitude...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39865)
it will come out on June 1. Next Saturday. 10 bux via paypal to [email protected] or Facebook messenger.

But in the meantime, this is the time I usually remember those who are no longer with us. From the forum it includes Skip Rossell, Jim Straw, Melvin Powers, Gary Halbert and Pete Egler.

From the military, Classmates Clayton Wichert and Dan Capitos. Clayton was killed in Vietnam and Dan shortly after he left the Navy. Also, Lt. Melvin Dry, who was killed during Operation Thunderhead in Haiphong Harbor.

I always visit local graves of relatives, old friends and classmates, and there are more and more of them. It is a time to reflect and be grateful we hold these memories dear.

Hi Gordon,

It is sad when we lose those who we hold dear, but the other point of view is to be grateful that we had them in our lives...

Of those former "Sowpubbers" who have passed, I am very grateful for what I have learned from them, both on and off the forum. I am grateful they have enriched my life immensely...

Thank you for having posted this, Gordon, and sharing these thoughts...

Best wishes,

Dien

GordonJ May 26, 2019 01:49 PM

PS What it is about...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39865)

Gordon

It is about LIFE, DEATH and making money.

GJA

Dien Rice May 28, 2019 06:17 PM

Sounds good!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 39868)
It is about LIFE, DEATH and making money.

Hi Gordon,

Sounds (as usual) like an awesome report!

Everyone's striving for a balanced life... with enough money in the bank to make it comfortable, and even amazing!

Looking forward to it!

Best wishes,

Dien