SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Black Friday? You should be getting ready for VALENTINE'S DAY. (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10033)

GordonJ November 22, 2017 09:45 AM

Black Friday? You should be getting ready for VALENTINE'S DAY.

I'm sure you too are getting all the Black Friday/last chance/specials/bargains and your email is stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. Personally, I'm sick of it already.

In fact, I spent an hour (or 100 bux worth of time) unsubscribing from dozens of newsletters I signed up for. BLAH, they all start looking like:

Yada, yada, yada.

I'm starting to hate affiliates, let's see, 5 different offers to teach me how to make calendars to sell for Xmas. I can do that at my local drug store, anyhow.

Forget 2017. Start getting your 2018 promotions and products ready.

By this time of the year, if you are just NOW trying to make a holiday buck, you have very poor planning skills friend. Instead of scrambling for a few crumbs, set yourself up for big paydays, starting with Feb. 14, 2018.

OK, I want to talk today about CONVERGENCE, and coincidence and maybe even the cosmos. Maybe.

See, I am talking to several of you right now. You know who you are.
Recent talks with people in Japan, Australia, Wisconsin, New Jersey, Calif., Louisiana, UK, several African countries...well, you get the picture, it is an International group.

Very diverse. HOWEVER, recently there has been a lot of chatter about self development, self help, and with a focus on product development, for a profit, the ideas converging seem to me to be more of a spiritual nature.

And most of these ideas have to do with THINKING, planting faith seeds into the Cosmos (there, I DID mention it) and manifesting ideas.

Our logo here at SowPub was designed by a friend of Dien's after I told him what I wanted. The direction the seed sower is facing, the larger plants to the left, the sun...this was designed from the Square One Workshops lifeline.

I believe in planting seeds and growing your life. Business. Tending. WORKING. But also, as you have read in recent posts I think the ideas of FORAGING (picking already grown "food") without poaching along with GLEANING, picking up leftovers AFTER the Harvest, are good concepts to work with.

And of course you know by now, even those here only a month, I ask: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

It is my opinion we are born to GROW. Somewhat obvious at birth and childhood, less obvious as adults. You have a very natural want/need to keep growing, and it is one of the hidden driving forces behind self help/self development industry.

A book that had great impact on me was MIRACLES OF SEED FAITH by Oral Roberts, a book and concept that has launched the careers of several millionaire preachers and also teachers of the Law of Attraction too...

It is one of scores of books about PLANTING seeds into THOUGHT. Or the COSMOS (there I mentioned it again). Accomplished via prayer, meditation, self hypnosis, astral flight, or just releasing the idea from your mind backed with some sort of FAITH it will take root and grow.

The Square One Workshop Master PictoGrigm shows this:

http://www.sowpub.com/sq1/

You see on the lifeline the person sending a single thought into the sky, where it builds up a cloud of thoughts which will burst in the future and rain down the physical equivalent of the accumulate thought, which has been held in belief.

So what?

Well because there is a convergence taking place at my end, I take it as a message...I try to listen to little voices, the unspoken kind, to be aware of coincidences, and feel the vibe of life, which is often lost in the daily mundane chaos of our lives.

I am releasing the first ever little report about how to use the SQ1, heretofore I've been very blase about explaining it, but NOW seems to be the right time to TELL, and it may be the time for it to be rec'd too.

It is sort of a casting your bread on the waters, planting your seeds in good soil, using seed faith gifting, and prepping yourself for RECEIVING in proportion to what you GIVE.

Ancient tithing concept, but with actual step by step how to plant those thought seeds, faith seeds, tithing to the Universe (not just one church or entity) and getting Harvests of Happiness from them. The first ever report on the SQ1. Available starting tomorrow.

Gordon

GordonJ November 23, 2017 02:05 PM

NOW AVAILABLE, cash gifting and seed faith planting.

As mentioned yesterday, new report:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/promogift.pdf

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Gordon J

GordonJ November 24, 2017 10:53 AM

First feedback from cash gifting report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38719)

Gordon J

Thanks to you who have responded with your gift. FANTASTIC.

Already a couple of questions, the first about cash in the mail. I can only speak for myself, but I've been sending cash through the mail for 40 years and have never had any lost or stolen. But, there is the chance you get the guy who opens up the birthday cards looking for cash.

I know in the circular pubs thousands of people send cash through the mails, but if you are unwilling to try it, then a couple of alternatives, one is the USPS money order, in small amounts all post offices will cash them on the spot.

Or other types of money orders. ONE gift club I belong too sends actual GIFT CARDS, mostly amazon, because you can buy anything from them, but also those prepaid Master Cards and Visas too.

I have received envelopes with just a "reply to this email" and when I do, it automatically sends me a gift card. Advanced gifting, not recommended for beginners.

But cash gifting is only 1/2 the report, the idea of SEED PROSPERITY planting and the HOW IT WORKS, is what I wanted to get at. I feel the so called Law Of Attraction or THE SECRET, and other such ideas leave out some critical information.

They all want you to act on faith alone. Using the Square One Workshops, you are shown WHY and HOW faith plays a part in manifestation.

Coupled with the POA, it gives you a road map, and along with faith and good running vehicle, you can get to your REST stop on your lifeline with precision and accuracy.

So, it kind of looks like this:

A future event. A time when it arrives on your lifeline. The WHY. The ACTION. The adjustment and feedback. The continuation. The manifestation.

That pretty much sums up the manifestation, goal achieving process.

Thanks for your gifts, as promised, you won't hear from me again unless you contact me first. NO upsells, NO downsells, NO funnels, NO list gathering, and NO emails required.

And whatever your budget allows, your gift is appreciated, blessed and sent into the Cosmos with the expectation your bread will come back to your ten fold or more.

Gordon

GordonJ November 25, 2017 12:13 PM

Making money with the SQ1

In the cash gifting/manifestation report I review the POA and the 7 exits.

And got some feedback, which I address this way: IF you think there are more than 7 or less than7 exits, great go ahead and make your own.

The SQ1 is a foundation you can build a personalized plan from. It adjusts to you, which is unique in all of the self help models, where you follow directions.

Now I wrote about making money, although noted it was one of five lanes or rings in your circus, LIKEWISE, if you want 10 lanes, or 3, go ahead and adjust it to fit your own thinking. Doesn't matter really. I picked 5 cause I got 5 fingers on one hand and it made it easy to keep track.

Making money and the SQ1. In lesson 2 and 2B, you see the PictoGrigms regarding the making of money.

The first is the SOURCES pictogrigm. Work starts the list and is the most used source of income. I think we all understand work (werk!).

On the list of sources you see active, passive and no cost ways to get income, the no cost way is to Joint Venture, easy to see in IM, create something for somebody's list and split the sales. SOP in IM. Costs nothing.

On 2B we see that: Value is a perception. Money is one Medium of exchange, and ONE measure of value.

We also see the Master Rule, TO GET, GIVE. You also see SEEDS planted and manifested, and what the deep earth gives us too. A correction I may make, or one you can if you want, is to give GIFTS its own line, rather than being under legacies.

We also see that KNOWLEDGE is the thing most emphasized and the thing which can also be converted to cash or money or VALUE. Simply exchange more of it.

Gordon

GordonJ November 27, 2017 10:18 AM

Cyber Monday, flipping the light switch to ON.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38719)

Gordon J

Re: IM/Biz-Op/MMO/LOA or becoming a money magnet.

I'll use IM as an example and the Warrior Forum. They say they have 1.3 million members.

I can count 38 people over there who are real Internet Marketers, that is, do it full time and make enough to support their lifestyles. There may be more, of course, I don't really know what anyone really does.

But the general concensus at the WF and many other IM sites is it takes 3-5 years of stumbling around in the dark, trying this and that, until you get into the money making mode. Some have spent 5 to 7 years in the dark room.

In this dark room of ignorance, flashlights come on, and they shine light on some shiny object, like a gum ball machine in the drug store lobby. Put a quarter in and something comes out. And then that light goes off and another one comes on, and so on, and so on.

I belong to dozens of Facebook groups and visit all kinds of sites, for a few seconds each...and what I see is this:

I want.
I need.
How do I get?
What is the best thing for me to make money?
Can I make money blogging? Affiliate marketing? SEO? Amazon? etc., etc.

I've had discussions and even a few arguments with those guys who tell the newbs it takes YEARS, 3, 5 OR 7 TO figure things out, and they are speaking from their experience.

And here is what happens...when the search for ME, MINE, I...and the chasing after flashing lights and spending money switches gears... they (and you) will start making money when the emphasis is shifted...when you get rid of

I WANT... and replace it

TO: Here is what I have of VALUE to offer...

the light switch comes on and your dark room is illuminated.

Does it take 5 years to find that switch? I say NO.

When you begin any money making venture from the position of OFFERING VALUE, instead of dreaming, scheming and thinking about yourself and what you want...

Call it whatever you want, but when you FOCUS on giving value and then getting the word out, things change. Money comes to you quickly, almost instantly in some cases.

And it isn't only the $ path, or money ring of your personal circus...it happens in relationships too. My advice to guys who want to meet their soul mates, or even their latest lover is simple: BE the kind of guy she is looking for and put yourself on her path.

In other words don't think about what you want...be the thing SHE wants.

When you put other people first, and create value of whatever kind, you become a human magnet of attraction which has great power to bring about the life you want to create. Gift yourself your dreams...by giving first.

Gordon

PS: Cyber Monday, feels like any old Monday to me, how about you?

GordonJ November 27, 2017 01:14 PM

Which begs the question, what do you KNOW?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38724)
In the cash gifting/manifestation report I review the POA and the 7 exits.

And got some feedback, which I address this way: IF you think there are more than 7 or less than7 exits, great go ahead and make your own.

The SQ1 is a foundation you can build a personalized plan from. It adjusts to you, which is unique in all of the self help models, where you follow directions.

Now I wrote about making money, although noted it was one of five lanes or rings in your circus, LIKEWISE, if you want 10 lanes, or 3, go ahead and adjust it to fit your own thinking. Doesn't matter really. I picked 5 cause I got 5 fingers on one hand and it made it easy to keep track.

Making money and the SQ1. In lesson 2 and 2B, you see the PictoGrigms regarding the making of money.

The first is the SOURCES pictogrigm. Work starts the list and is the most used source of income. I think we all understand work (werk!).

On the list of sources you see active, passive and no cost ways to get income, the no cost way is to Joint Venture, easy to see in IM, create something for somebody's list and split the sales. SOP in IM. Costs nothing.

On 2B we see that: Value is a perception. Money is one Medium of exchange, and ONE measure of value.

We also see the Master Rule, TO GET, GIVE. You also see SEEDS planted and manifested, and what the deep earth gives us too. A correction I may make, or one you can if you want, is to give GIFTS its own line, rather than being under legacies.

We also see that KNOWLEDGE is the thing most emphasized and the thing which can also be converted to cash or money or VALUE. Simply exchange more of it.

Gordon

So, if KNOWLEDGE is emphasized, then it stands to reason, you can offer value with what

YOU ALREADY KNOW.

Back in 1976 I made scores of candles, had two basic shapes, a PYRAMID and a VOLCANO. They were great candles, but, no one would buy them, even if I lost money, people just thought they were too unusual. I was about a decade and a half ahead of my time. I did use them as gifts, and it became a joke in our circle of friends, who took to RE gifting them to each other. Ah the trials of an innovator.

Sure, I could tell you how to MAKE candles, but I lack the KNOWLEDGE of selling them. I could borrow that knowledge.

One of our SowPubbers sold thousands of bars of homemade soap, he not only can tell you how to make soap, but also how to sell it, he was in the 30,000 bars sold neighborhood.

Likewise, Bud Rigss was DOING headlight cleaning and making about 400 a week on average in little Carlsbad, NM, so he had the knowledge of doing and selling.

DOING and SELLING. That is a magical combo. Sure, you can make some moolah from teaching the How To. And there are huge markets for this, my decades old example of Jinny Beyer shows this (she is a quilter).

I've found it best to BORROW knowledge (or JV) with the doers and sellers), that is if you have knowledge of how to do something and have been able to market it, then you have some value that other people want.

They may want your knowledge of doing something, like quilting or field dressing a deer, or making soap or building a bunker...but these have a tendency to be either smaller or more expertise markets, and that can be good too, depending on your product.

The point is, KNOWLEDGE needs to come out of your mind, packaged in a way people will buy it, based on how they already do buy. You can write a HOTSHEET or do a little report. Audio. Video. Webinar. Heck, one of my kids gets 150 bux an hour for her skype coaching, set up by the company she works for...she's killing me on the per hour fees, HA!

So as you are reading through the Cash Gifting report, keep in mind the seeds you plant in the sky, are seeds of value, which bear fruit on OTHER PEOPLE'S lifelines. See?

Gordon

Dien Rice November 27, 2017 02:34 PM

Re: Cyber Monday, flipping the light switch to ON.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GordonJ (Post 38725)
I belong to dozens of Facebook groups and visit all kinds of sites, for a few seconds each...and what I see is this:

I want.
I need.
How do I get?
What is the best thing for me to make money?
Can I make money blogging? Affiliate marketing? SEO? Amazon? etc., etc.

I've had discussions and even a few arguments with those guys who tell the newbs it takes YEARS, 3, 5 OR 7 TO figure things out, and they are speaking from their experience.

And here is what happens...when the search for ME, MINE, I...and the chasing after flashing lights and spending money switches gears... they (and you) will start making money when the emphasis is shifted...when you get rid of

I WANT... and replace it

TO: Here is what I have of VALUE to offer...

the light switch comes on and your dark room is illuminated.

Does it take 5 years to find that switch? I say NO.

When you begin any money making venture from the position of OFFERING VALUE, instead of dreaming, scheming and thinking about yourself and what you want...

Call it whatever you want, but when you FOCUS on giving value and then getting the word out, things change. Money comes to you quickly, almost instantly in some cases.

Hi Gordon,

Again, great stuff (and very useful) wisdom!

I think part of the problem is people have trouble choosing from the array of options... Do I follow guru A who says do this? Or follow guru B who says do that? Or guru C...

However, when you start with what YOU have to offer, that can narrow things down a little...

Thanks for sharing, Gordon!

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. I'm waiting for the start of "Galactic Tuesday"... When we'll start getting special offers from humanity's interplanetary colonies...

GordonJ November 27, 2017 08:54 PM

Your are very right, and it is often offered up to defend the 5 year journey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dien Rice (Post 38727)
Hi Gordon,

Again, great stuff (and very useful) wisdom!

I think part of the problem is people have trouble choosing from the array of options... Do I follow guru A who says do this? Or follow guru B who says do that? Or guru C...

However, when you start with what YOU have to offer, that can narrow things down a little...

Thanks for sharing, Gordon!

Best wishes,

Dien

P.S. I'm waiting for the start of "Galactic Tuesday"... When we'll start getting special offers from humanity's interplanetary colonies...

It is a money making concept which gets little attention. People begin with WANT/NEED to make money. Some very desperate, others tired of their jobs.

So they begin the search. The more desperate and less educated look for fast and easy ways, and therefore attract the gurus to themselves.

People witha little money to invest or education, will look to other places, like Franchising, or Entrepreneur Magazine, and you don't see any WSO's at those kind of places.

When someone investigates franchising or a biz-op such as licensing and distributorships they come from a two prong angle, how much do they have to invest, and what suits them. They at least give consideration to their skills and KNOWLEDGE.

At the upper levels you'll see more savvy investors, but not always smarter, but they tend to look at passive income possibilities after some time, or an expansion of their business via other locations.

Now, we talk mostly about bootstrappers and those with little to no money to invest, and we get back to looking for something QUICK AND EASY, so the guru chase begins.

So consider we are discussing ONLY the money lane, the financial circus ring of a life, but it is still a part of the Big Top, it is still only one lane in the SQ1 Highway, and here is the other part of their distraction and being blinded by shiny objects. Their arrary of options has to take into account their real life. \

A single guy living in his parent's home is a different seeker than a guy with two small children and a mortage, a wife and far less time. It is because of his circumstances he gets forced into picking from the many options, and he chooses because he is for the most part naieve about the ways of business.

Career counselors are useful to find strengths and likes to help point a worker in the right direction and there are business instruments too which can help people make a choice from that ARRARY.

BUT, if they come to the money making lane with the KNOWLEDGE that they already have SOMETHING, some experience, some expertise, some wisdom even if it is only being an expert on themselves...when they START from that GO square, you are right, the options become clearer and if they need to find guidance or to be counseled, they are able to evaluate the guru and again, not take 5 years to do it.

If a person hates to read and write, they filter themselves OR SHOULD, but often don't because they think all this can be outsourced, which is the lower educated thought. Sure, most things can be outsourced if you have the pockets deep enough, and it is sort of a Catch 22.

BUT, my biggest point of contention in the too many options, too much to choose from, well, it too often comes from the people who can't answer question 1, what do you want and WHY?

If the answer is purely a $$ amount, then any god will do, but I think it is the deeper point of this Seed Faith report. The WHY?

Jim Carrey is often held up as one of the believers of LOA, AS SEEN ON OPRAH, with his 10 million dollar check he visualized.

Today (and I have tremendous respect for Jim as he is today) he realizes the life he wanted, the one he CREATED for himself, never addressed his WHY, AND after the fame, fortune and so called success came the day he had to look at the man in the mirror and ask why he was not happy? Why didn't his realization of his dreams bring along the kind of happiness, the sort of fulfillment which puts a soul at peace.

But, he is facing his WHY today, and coming with some pretty good answers.

The old saw, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it, applies.

On point, most of us who choose our destinies with a clearer WHY are happy and fulfilled at the square one, we see the lifeline is a journey, not a destination.

Bring your knowledge and examine the money making world through the eyes of buyers, and match it up with what you have, and not what some guru wants to teach you (for a bit coin or two).

Gordon

PS Maybe I'll correct spelling errors later. Maybe.

ChadDoc November 30, 2017 12:37 PM

Re: Black Friday? You should be getting ready for VALENTINE'S DAY.

Anyone get any good deals this year? I didn't see much about.