SOWPub Small Business Forums

SOWPub Small Business Forums (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/index.php)
-   SOWPub Business Forum (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your Opinion on This AD Visual Layout and Copy (http://www.sowpub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11078)

MikePT August 23, 2021 04:53 PM

Your Opinion on This AD Visual Layout and Copy

2 Attachment(s)
Pros,

Your opinion on the visual layout and copy on this AD is welcomed. The AD I am asking your opinion is the second image I attached on this post.

I have a sales letter running inclued with this image , this is an Facebook AD. I am not only running the image alone.

Previously I runned the AD (first image here attached) with the big picture of opening the car that I am attaching here on the post.

On that first AD many people commented and laughing, maybe they didn't understood was being sold an e-book.

That's why now I insert an image of an e-book on the new image AD.

This in an AD running on Facebook Feeds (only to mobile phones) selling a 20€ e-book with 24 tactics on "How To Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic".

Target: 45+ Man interested on cars.

TRANSLATED COPY BELOW OF THE NEW AD:

24 Tactics How To Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic

E-book reveals you 24 tactics how you defend yourself and avoid being cheated by your mechanic. Price: 20€. Order now.

ATTENTION AUTOMOBILE OWNERS: New E-book Reveals How You Can Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic

Thanks

Dien Rice August 26, 2021 12:59 AM

You should definitely split-test with different images...

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePT (Post 42231)
Pros,

Your opinion on the visual layout and copy on this AD is welcomed. The AD I am asking your opinion is the second image I attached on this post.

I have a sales letter running inclued with this image , this is an Facebook AD. I am not only running the image alone.

Previously I runned the AD (first image here attached) with the big picture of opening the car that I am attaching here on the post.

On that first AD many people commented and laughing, maybe they didn't understood was being sold an e-book.

That's why now I insert an image of an e-book on the new image AD.

This in an AD running on Facebook Feeds (only to mobile phones) selling a 20€ e-book with 24 tactics on "How To Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic".

Target: 45+ Man interested on cars.

TRANSLATED COPY BELOW OF THE NEW AD:

24 Tactics How To Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic

E-book reveals you 24 tactics how you defend yourself and avoid being cheated by your mechanic. Price: 20€. Order now.

ATTENTION AUTOMOBILE OWNERS: New E-book Reveals How You Can Avoid Being Cheated By Your Mechanic

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I'm planning to get back into Facebook advertising - but I haven't done it for a while... However, I still try to keep up-to-date!

In many cases - the photo you use (if you use a photo rather than a video) - is critical...

That suggests that it's a good idea to split-test (by running parallel ads) the same ad with different photos...

You can give each ad it's own independent budget. Start out giving all your ads the same budget...

Then, you can gradually reduce the "budget" you give to the "losers" - and gradually increase the "budget" you give to the "winners"...

That way, over time, you should end up with the best image...

For example, your current image shows a car engine, with a person's hands showing...

I'd try to also have a photo where you can see the person's face. Will a person's face change the response?

(I personally think I tend to be attracted to people's faces... it "humanizes" things...)

Would it make a difference if it was a man or a woman? (I suspect most of your audience would be men, and a male photo would do better - but I don't know for sure!)

That's what I would do... :)

Best wishes,

Dien

MikePT August 26, 2021 09:16 AM

Re: Your Opinion on This AD Visual Layout and Copy

Hi Dien,

' I'd try to also have a photo where you can see the person's face. Will a person's face change the response? "

Maybe an angry man face would work better than an car engine.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

MikePT

Dien Rice August 28, 2021 03:03 AM

You're welcome... :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikePT (Post 42247)
Hi Dien,

' I'd try to also have a photo where you can see the person's face. Will a person's face change the response? "

Maybe an angry man face would work better than an car engine.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

MikePT

You're welcome, Mike!

If you do try it out, and if you're willing to share, would love to know how it turns out... I think it's very hard to predict these things, but always interesting to read about! :)

Best wishes,

Dien