View Single Post
Old April 11, 2013, 10:39 AM
midasman

Default Re: Hey Sows! Here's MY "Retirement" program

What got me started on this last year was a program by "Aaron Kay" called "Simple Video Domination".

Go to the "Warriors Forum" and put his name into the "Search Box".

I think it was around $10 for the report. He also provides Templates for making the Videos for 10 niche markets. Get those too. (I'm not affiliated)

He suggests you pick a KeyWord (Tampa Roofer or Roofer Tampa)....make the video using Windows Movie Maker (I like PhotoStory3 because of the "Zoom" feature) ....just a simple 5 or 6 pages and you provide the background music (You can use YouTube's music selection)

Upload to your YouTube Channel then follow Aaron's instructions as to what to put into the Description (make sure KeyWord is entered 4 times) and Tags (Just use, "Tampa Roofer Roofer Tampa") and....get "Views" and "BackLinks". Also go to "BulkPing.com"...."mass-ping.com" and "PingFarm.com".

Now...depending on your area, your Video should be on the 1st page of G within a few minutes or at most a few hrs.

Oh....try and choose a Thumbnail with a "Person" in it.

Then...when you Video is on Page One....phone the businesses in THAT niche. Tell them to Google "Tampa Roofer" and take a look at your Video. Tell them THEY could be there collecting all those Leads.

Aaron suggests staring with $100/mo which is OK. As you get better and have more clients you can charge more, especially with High-Ticket biz. You could also charge an initial "Video Fee" like $297.

Also....you don't have to give ONE Roofer the entire area. Make a Video for each Town with it's own KeyWords (Suburb1 Roofer, Suburb2 Roofer, etc) with a different Thumbnail for each. That way you could have 5 or 6 Roofers paying you each month...or ONE paying you for each Town.

And....you could offer discounts for 6 mos in advance (knock off 1 pmt) or 12 mos and pay for 10 (knock off 2 mos)

Anyway....the idea is to get competing businesses to SEE your Video sitting there on Page One and let their "Greed Glands" go to work.

My best to you,
Don Alm

Ohhh a Warrior who also has a Great Course on this and Videos that have Voice Overs is "David Cisneros"....and "Nick Mann" (or he might go by "Nick Mancuso")