Thread: $1,491 A WEEK!
View Single Post
Old March 10, 2015, 07:35 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Here's why this business is brilliant...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Alm View Post
Yup....one of my "students" has found a way to bring in $1,491 A WEEK!

$1,500 A WEEK....from her computer!

How? By taking one of my projects and .....going forward!

I showed "Megan" how to make videos using PhotoStory 3 .....by going to a Real Estate For sale Site.....grabbing Photos of a property....adding the Realtors Contact Info and...adding Music.... uploading to YouTube" for the ADDRESS of the Property..... then....contacting the Realtor.....telling him/her to "Google" the Address of the Property they are trying to sell and......when they SEE...with their own eyes that.....the Property they've been commissioned to sell.....is on the FIRST PAGE OF GOOGLE (for the Address of the Property).....the RE Agent goes "GaGa" and asks "To Whom do I send Payment To?"

No.....hovering....no wondering IF anything WILL be done....it's ALREADY DONE!.....all the RE Agent has to do is....PAY!....to KEEP the Video UP!

You Kiddni' ME! THIS is the most POWERFUL Money-Maker I've found!

So....fast forward to Megan's recent discovery: Go to ZILLOW.COM and click into "FSBOs" (For Sale By Owners) Then.....find FSBOS who have Photos of properties that property owners want to sell.

Right Click and place these Photos into a file on your PC.....then....(we use a free program called PhotoStory3) and make a video and upload to your YT channel and Rank for the STREET ADDRESS ......then, contact the FSBO and tell them YOU have a way for them to "Sell their Property Fast!"

When the FSBO SEES the Video you've made.....their first question is "HOW MUCH"!

We charge $797 per video BUT......IF THEY ORDER (via PayPal invoice we send them)....within the next 24 hours.....it's only $497!
Hi Don,

Thanks for sharing this... This really does sound like a fantastic business!

Why? I'll lay it out...

Let's first compare it to a franchise, as an alternative business.

Many people who want to be in business buy franchises every day.

They fork out on average from $50,000 to $200,000 to "buy in" to the franchise.

On top of that, they have to spend tens to hundreds of thousands on property fit-outs, and so on, plus rental on top of that...

What's the risk of it? How much could they lose?

The franchisee, if things don't go well, could easily lose hundreds of thousands of bucks!

Now... Let's take Don Alm's idea above...

What's the risk?

Virtually zero!

Why? He's using FREE software (Photostory 3)... a free resource to host videos (YouTube)...

So, if it doesn't work, what could you lose?

Maybe you have to spend $10 maximum on phone calls...

The financial cost is virtually nothing!

Yet... his student was able to get around $1,500 a week... about $75k a year!

So, let's compare the two... I googled what franchisees make, and I found that...

"According to a report on food franchising by Franchise Business Review, 51.5 percent of food franchises earn profits of less than $50,000 a year"

So, you have virtually NO financial risk, and you can make more money than a franchisee makes... Someone who paid $50,000 to $200,000 for the opportunity to make that money!

If the franchise biz doesn't work out, they could lose $50,00 to $200,000 or more...

If Don's idea doesn't work out, you could lose... maybe $10 spent on phone calls.

So which is the better business?

The reality is... Don's sharing real gold here!

Best wishes,

Dien

Last edited by Dien Rice : March 10, 2015 at 07:47 PM.