View Single Post
Old October 3, 2000, 01:58 AM
Dien Rice

Default Jim Straw's ezine and mailorder manual.... :)

I agree with you, Sandy.... Jim Straw's newsletter is one of the best online.... He tells it to you straight, and he has his own very entertaining style....

I subscribe too, and I relish every copy that I get!

I bought Jim Straw's mailorder marketing course, and I highly recommend it. I try to read all I can on topics that interest me, and that includes mail order marketing.... For example, I have Edward Nash's book, Joe Cossman's, William A. Cohen's, Melvin Powers', even Gerardo Joffe's (that's a more obscure one) -- these are all great -- and a few others that escape my memory now too.... :)

Jim Straw's manual taught me things I did not realize before, and that's what I look for.... And his entertaining, unique style of writing is also fun to read. :) I highly recommend it....

I'm planning to buy some of Jim Straw's other products as well.... Two thumbs up! ;)

And yes, Jim Straw is also involved with www.epubadvisor.com (which is still being beta tested)....

Thanks Jim for your great stuff :) .... I've linked to Jim Straw's web site below....

Cheers,

Dien

Discover new things at Jim Straw's site....