View Single Post
Old September 10, 2017, 03:42 PM
Steve MacLellan

Default More dangerous than most people realize

The article says, "We have entered a new political age. At Scout, we believe that the future of constructive, civic dialogue and free and open elections depends on our ability to understand and anticipate it."

Interesting after Charlottesville and the president saying the 'alt-left' is as bad as the 'alt-right' we now have 'Antifa'.... which proves him right. Although the term has some history, it suddenly comes to light as a more organized force. Some supporters are promoting Martin Luther King Jr. as a martyr of the group, which I find outlandish.

However the point of this post isn't to engage in a political discussion as I know this is off limits on the forum. The point is, some of us wouldn't be surprised to learn that 'Antifa' rise, has been fueled and funded by a group of rich influencers to create more civil unrest and make the US government policies more palatable.

Yes, I could be wrong. If not, it's a great example of NLP and manipulation that is resulting in public brain-washing.

Regards,
Steve