View Single Post
Old June 23, 2008, 11:39 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: High Impact Marketing Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
In earlier posts I had tried to get outside sales people to help me talk to business owners. I didn't have much success with that, so I went to my old standby, HIGH IMPACT Marketing.

It is working like a charm!

Yes, I am spending a little money, but when I want a business owner to sit up and take notice, I send them a packager that cannot forget. Kinda like "The Godfather" in lead generation.

When I tried to get a hold of a top internet guru, it took me DAYS to get to him. After I talked with him, I sent him a very special package, geared SPECIFICALLY to him.

He called me back and invited me to spend some time with him. I did and made quite a bit of money.

HIGH IMPACT marketing is definately working for me and what i will be concentrating on from now on.
Hi Millard,

That sounds great!

May I ask, what exactly is "high impact marketing"? Is it the same kind of thing as "lumpy mail"?

("Lumpy mail" is where you send them something "lumpy"... It's guaranteed to get people curious to open up the envelope... One "lumpy mail" package I got once had a small stuffed toy inside, for example.)

Curious minds what to know... (Okay, I'm referring to myself. )

Best wishes!

Dien