View Single Post
Old July 22, 2018, 09:39 AM
Administrator

Default The secret society of sowpub speaks, as usual, behind the scenes.

I take it as PROOF that some have paid attention over the years to my fly low mantra, cause almost all feedback these days comes via email, which is fine with me, no worries.

However, private messages and email doesn't serve the group, which is actually OK too, not much of a group here anyhow.

But the fast and furious questions about this post have been about, mostly, starting quickly, cheaply and scaling at breakneck speed. And, which of these markets is the fastest and easiest to enter?

OR, which of these have the starving markets, the school of fish where I can drop my line, or where are the fish in the barrel I can shoot?

Those sort of themes, SO FAR, and I think they mirror what the majority of internet marketing people want, the silent majority...

SPEED.
RESULTS.
SCALE.

If you have something else, feel free to either PM or email, or God Forbid, even post it here...but I get the under the radar routine, my personal code too.

So, which of these MAGEEEEC markets can you get into the fastest, has the quickest cash in your hand results, and how fast can a one person band scale it up to bigger profits?

Before I waste my time posting MY answer, let me know if there is any interest in my answer, otherwise, I've got other things to do, fair enough?

Anyone want my researched opinion on Speed, Resuts and Scale of the 8 MAGEEEEC markets?

Gordon