View Single Post
Old December 10, 2014, 04:50 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Thanks Glenn! This is very, very powerful...

Hi Glenn,

Wow, you sure cover some really deep and powerful stuff in this post...!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
NLP Tactic #1 - As You Know, When Jay Abraham was asked, “Which of your 100’s of marketing strategies would you keep if you had to pick ONE?”

He said, “Endorsement.”

A - I used Instant Credentials & Endorsement when I started my Consulting
Business. Which is WHY I recognize what Taylor did to get her First Hit Record.

I - I teamed up with a Mentor Who Could Endorse me to ANY Business Owner in the USA. Because Everybody has Heard of FuzzBuster RadarDetector.

ME - I Wrote a 3 page Endorsement letter - which Credentialled my Partner
Judy Kendall - Mother of the Fuzzbuster - thru the roof. When she got hired due to my Letter - I got half.

TAYLOR - Instead of an Endorsement LETTER - Taylor Wrote an ENDORSEMENT SONG - complimenting/name Dropping International SuperStar Tim McGraw.

And in fact - Her Lyrics SAYS what she wants listeners to DO!

“When You Think of Tim McGraw
I hope You Think of Me.”

I THINK YOU WILL AGREE,
THIS is Advanced EMOTIONAL Name Dropping or NLP!
I do agree!

There is great power in being "connected" to a well-known, approved of, and trusted "name"...

That's one reason why companies will pay "big bucks" to hire trusted and liked celebrities to endorse their products. And you know it works, even with "older" celebrities past the height of their popularity. An example is Suzanne Somers (of "Three's Company" fame) for the Thighmaster, which sold like hair dye at a punk convention.

I experienced this myself. To make a long story short, when I was studying (post-grad) at university, I spent six months at the University of California, Berkeley, to be a visitor at the research group of a relatively famous physicist (at least he's famous among physicists). When I went back to my (lesser known) university, the physics faculty seemed to hold me a little bit in awe, even though I was just a student! What had happened was that some of the "glamor" of this famous physicist had somehow "rubbed off" on me!

Quote:
REMEMBER the NLP Copywriting Strategy of WRITING ABOUT what your Prospect is ALREADY THINKING ABOUT?

You Can’t BLOCK OUT what you are Already EXPERIENCING!

Here is the song Lyric that
you hear over and over…

“Standing Along in A Crowded Room”

OK.

Just had something WEIRD Happen to me. When I typed the “Standing Alone…” song words - I HEARD the music that goes with it!

YIKES.

So we have - IN ACTION - proof that music bypasses all our Barriers and filters. And proof that words and music are Linked.

Each Triggers the other - perhaps are STORED together in the mind.
I agree - speaking about, singing about, or writing about what people are already thinking - is very powerful...

Suddenly, a "switch" gets turned on, and they think, "that person understands me, and understands my problems and my situation"...

Quote:
P.S. - Just Suppose You Want ADD Some Advanced NLP to your FLIRT TIPPING?

You Can APPLY what Taylor is doing - With The Greatest of Ease. (Cuz We tested this out for you.)

You Can Make Munny
By Imitating What Taylor does.

Check out this “Taylor Swift EMOTION CREATION Psychology” Yourself.

http://archive.enchantednlp.com/products.php?id=104
Thanks Glenn!

I just want to repeat that, this is very, very powerful stuff you've shared in this post, Glenn!

People can use this stuff - to make their lives easier, to make themselves richer, and to make themselves even more persuasive...

The most successful people are doing it, and it's "under the radar" - as Glenn pointed out! But... Glenn has pointed out how it works...

Amazing stuff!

And I know (from having talked with you) that what you share here is just the "tip of the iceberg."

Thanks Glenn!

Best wishes,

Dien