View Single Post
Old February 3, 2012, 06:54 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Introducing myself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Hey, everybody. I'm Tina Adams, and most of the time I like to inflate my ego by calling myself a writer. I guess the title fits considering my pen name shows a couple published fiction novels beneath it and my non-pen name has a ton of non-fiction wordage attached to it here and there.
Hi Tina,

Welcome to Sowpub!

I've been enjoying your posts... They're great to read, and I've really liked your sense of humor, too!

I started this humble forum with Gordon Alexander many moons ago, and it's great that it's attracted such a great group of folks!

I've learned a lot from the forum over the years, too...

I usually post more. I've just had a really busy January, for some reason. Hopefully, February will give me more time to relax and "chew the fat"...

I live in a land downunder (Australia), though I'm actually an American (my folks migrated to Australia when I was younger, and dragged me with them). I still manage to get back to the States every few years. (I was born in upstate New York, though my "family roots" are actually from rural Michigan, where there are farms which have been owned by multiple generations of "Rices" and which are still owned by my relatives.)

Great to have you here!

Best wishes,

Dien