View Single Post
Old August 8, 2021, 04:48 PM
Administrator

Default Location, location and what? Location?

Living like a king, in the P.I. Except for Baguio I can't imagine the P.I. as a full time castle. A little too tropical for me.

But it brings up a point.

Living like a king in NYC, LA, and other urban hot spots requires more treasure than living in, say, Ohio rural. No problem if you know how to generate the moolah as needed.

Of course, might be more fun watching a Broadway show than watching the cows come home.

A compromise might be living on the cheaper landscape which puts more coin in the bank, which can be used for extended or more often trips to the big city, if so inclined.

Sure, to each his own and all that, but isn't it great to have the options and choose where and when you want to live?

Of course, a suitcase or brief case business, a mobile business, a Toll Position, a passive income gives one more choices.

But having a roost to come back to when the sun comes up, may be one ideal way to go about it, eh?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dien Rice View Post
Here's a health-related tidbit!

I run into my former roommate (we actually shared an apartment 25 or so years ago) every now and then, and he's still into health and longevity...

Last time I met him (a few years ago), he was doing a waitering job. He didn't really need the money, I don't think, but he was doing it for the health!

"You have to keep moving," he told me... He was doing waitering because it kept him on his feet, kept him physically moving, and movement is good for health and longevity...

(And here I am sitting on my tuckus...)

He was also saving up money to retire (and hopefully live like a king) in the Philippines!

Best wishes,

Dien