View Single Post
Old August 25, 2019, 12:28 PM
Administrator

Default The one piece of advice Dan Kennedy gave me, which I regrettably ignored is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by unpinkpanther View Post
Of course we'll all leave this plane one way or another

Dan Kennedy will always live on in the hearts and minds of those of us he inspired with his work

For instance, I still have my dog-eared How to Make Millions with Your Ideas

That trusty resource book introduced me to people like Cossman, Gary Halbert, Sugarman, etc

You could even say that through that book, Dan Kennedy helped set me on a LONG adventure that led me to this very forum

How can a soul like that ever die?

Dan said: "Take their money, if you don't, they'll give it to someone else."

I resisted that for a long, long time. The other sales tip, was it was the salesman's OBLIGATION to make them buy, if it was for their own good.

I look back and see where he was right. I'm almost 5 years older than Dan, and when it comes to health, some things are out of our hands. My cigar smoking, whiskey a day drinking Granddad live to 94. My healthy friend, who never smoked, drank or even cursed as I recall, died at 37, Jim Fixx, the runner and fitness guru died of a heart attack.

Tomorrow is not promised to anyone, fit or fat, rich or poor. Live TODAY to the best of your abilities is probably the thing to do.

Gordon