View Single Post
Old October 22, 2019, 10:24 PM
Rick

Default Re: THANKS Rick, the second link, the fat loss summit took place in Aug. So is it still

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Is the fatlosssummit still available? Do they make videos and post them up, or is it only a one time thing live?

Most similar IM events, have those individual presentations available on video and get close to the same price as the original. Well, the links still showed me a basic pitch fest, if not actually selling anything there, the presenters use the event to get recognized as an authority.

But, see, I don't get any of it.

Weight loss. It is simple (albeit not easy). Consume fewer calories and burn more.

Making money. Have more and better transactions.

Authenticity and life meaning. Do unto others as you want them to do on you.

I looked at both of those summits. The Dr. who was at both, uses his appearance on Dr. OZ (the master fraud) for his cred.

It is time to cash in I guess on the herds of the asleep masses. Thanks for showing me how.

Gordon

Neither of those summits are still available. Typically, if you want the videos after the summit, you have to pay for them.

The contributors and organizers most definitely use these events to build credibility.

I've been watching a video series on how to organize a giveaway. The guy has given fantastic information with examples. I'm thinking seriously of organizing one once I get the site done.

Rick