View Single Post
Old April 7, 2013, 11:11 PM
midasman

Default Re: Hey Sows! Here's MY "Retirement" program

Dien! This does NOT involve a "camera" or "anything special"! His name is Mark Helton. A couple of other guys who do the same thing are Aaron Kay and Nick Mancuso.

All you do is go to a "Free" Photo site....pull out 8 or 10 photos relating to the particular Niche. Open up Windows LIVE Movie Maker....insert photos in order....add in Text telling what the page is about....put in some background music and ...whala!

Now....one thing I'm doing to GUARANTEE I get clients is to make the video "Generic" by using either Twilio or CallFire to give me a phone number. I then re-direct that phone # to my "Renter". If my "renter" stops renting, I just re-direct the phone to the New Renter.

However....if your Video (with it's Thumbnail is on the 1st page of G for the Keyword)....there is NO WAY any renter will stop renting because the "Thumbnail" for your listing KeyWord will "stand out" and attract MOST of the attention on the 1st page of G for that Keyword.

Type in "Tampa Windows" in G and ask yourself, "which...link would YOU click on?"

Mark and the others are Bonafide and....as an "old-time" sales guy I used to contact a Prospect....show him what I've done for others and what I CAN DO for him for X$.

However...with this one, I just put the Video up...get it ranked and then, contact prospects in that niche (Roofer in Toledo) (Dentist in Spokane) telling them..."If they'd like more business to "enter the Keyword and see what comes up".

When they see MY Video sitting there with it's Full Color Thumbnail WAITING to be Clicked....they QUICKLY GET IT! and....as I tell 8 or 10 of those in the niche....first come, first gets the Number RE-directed to THEIR NUMBER!

The "Lead Generator" is ALREADY THERE! No need to "wonder" what it will look like or WHEN it will be installed! It is UP AND RUNNING! Whomever wants to "Jump on Board and Get the Leads" can do so!

Remnds me of my "Mail Order" days where I'd get prospects for one of my Biz-Ops to contact me and request my "Info-Pack". I'd send them my 4 Page Sales Letter and a Flyer and CD....and on the last page of the Sales Letter I mention that, if they'd like to order the Biz-Op they don't have to "wonder" when or IF what they ordered was coming....they ALREADY HAD IT! IT'S IN THE CD!

However the CD is "Locked" with a Special Code and....to get the UN-Lock Code, they had to phone the Order Service, give their CC # and the clerk would give them the UN-Lock Code!

So....do some checking. It sure is a good feeling knowing you have X$ coming in like clock-work every month...without having to do any "work".

The "work" was done when the Video was initially set up and Ranked for it's KeyWord.

Take care,
Don Alm