View Single Post
Old November 24, 2000, 06:07 AM
Dien Rice

Default How to get others to NOTICE what you're saying....

Hi Scott,

> I'm wondering if Remote Hypnosis is useful
> in dealing with subjects other than
> marketing. Say I file a complaint to the
> supreme court about an attorney or write to
> my congressman. Aren't you really just
> marketing your beliefs?

Scott, that's a great observation....

In fact, almost everything you do is "selling" something.... And what is selling but communication? It's an excellent observation....

Where Remote Hypnosis helps is in various ways.... It helps you to break through your target's "bubble of preoccupation"....

That's how you get them to PAY ATTENTION to you!

You also learn what the five basic human pre-occupations are, as well as the gender-specific pre-occupations.... This helps you to better tailor your message to a male or female audience.

Now, I didn't know much about Remote Hypnosis before beginning this project with Gordon.... But by golly, it works. You find your power of communication increases greatly....

However, you need to practice what you learn in order for it to work.... I've found my own Remote Hypnosis skills improving as time goes by, as I put what I've learned into practice....

So thanks Scott for those clever observations.... And if you want others to notice you too, then Remote Hypnosis is like using a sledgehammer to break through your target's bubble of pre-occupation.... It's a powerful tool!

However, like any tool, your use of it becomes more powerful with practice....

I can't think of anybody who wouldn't want to have more people NOTICE what they are saying....

Dien Rice

Remote Hypnosis -- how to get others to NOTICE what you're saying....