View Single Post
Old June 15, 2022, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Default Don't forget the one page booklet too.

I'll dig out the template and post it later today, but your subject might be perfect for a little BOOKLET, of 16 pages, which can be easily carried in a shirt pocket or wallet.

I think a lot of guys would like a little "coach" they carry with them, to remind them of what they need to do, and maybe it can have the quartz attached too??

Anyhow, good ideas...let me know how I can further help, would love to see someone here DO something once in awhile.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricC View Post
Thanks Gordon.

With you on the Be The Person You Want concept.

My Attracting Love Hotsheet (working headline) turned into three pages pretty quick. I think I might have included too much process explanation. Haven't even included any info on using a crystal heart touch stone! Speaking of crystal hearts I found them in bulk on Alibaba. I really like the idea of including them in the mix. Assuming the slop and mess factor isn't too high.

While not a one page hotsheet I imagine what I have now might be a good start at a white paper. I am going to take a peek at some of the hotsheets I have from you in my archives for ideas as I edit. I suspect I can take the skeleton out of my current document and make a 1 page hotsheet. Then adding to and editing the original should go a long ways to creating a white paper.

Thanks again. Nice productive afternoon!

--Eric