View Single Post
Old April 5, 2015, 11:46 PM
Don Alm

Default Hey John.....2 things

Re: "Subject" Lines

"Subject" lines are really KEY to getting prospects to OPEN your emails!

So.....when I began doing "Mobile" stuff for website owners....I was hunting for a way to reach Owners. I tried email BUT couldn't come up with the "Grabber" Subject Lines to get them to open my emails.

THEN....a buddy told me about a way he uses to reach Biz Owners... especially Restaurant Owners.

FACEBOOK!!

What I did was go to a Restaurant's FaceBook Page and....on the Bar going across the top of the Page was the word "MESSAGES"! I found that MOST Restaurant Owners (and other biz owners, Dentists, Doctors, Chiros etc).... PAY CLOSE ATTENTION to their FaceBook "Messages".

So....I'd go see if a restaurant was on FaceBook. I'd then send a "Message" to them......telling them I had "made a Video" of their restaurant and, if they're interested in seeing what it looks like to....phone or email me.

IF they responded to my "Message"....I would THEN go to their site and make a Video of the Photos there (Using PhotoStory3) Even though my first "Message" was a "White-Lie".....it sure saved me OODLES OF TIME making videos for biz owners who had NOT shown interest.

And.....I then did the same thing to sell restaurants on having me "Mobilize" their websites (with Existing Video clients I just phoned them)

Here's a Video I did for a restaurant;

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...eburg&start=10 (I haven't done anything with this Video since last August so it's on Page 2 so....I'll have to do some Video SEO.)

So.....when I looked at "Rusty's Ranch House" I noticed 2 things;
1) A number of GREAT Photos
and
2) No FaceBook Page

So....I'd have to try and make contact via email or phone or...even In-Person.

So....hope I gave you some info you can use.

Don Alm