View Single Post
Old July 24, 2007, 11:19 PM
Bea

Default Re: Anyone heard of Stewart Kime?

~lol!!!~
It sure does, Pete!!! ESPECIALLY in that case!

Do you think this could be a case of "Percieved Value"? Maybe that person KNOWS how much that book could be worth in the right hands!!

I know I would've had to have agreed if I could've looked ahead & SAW just how much I would make from that one idea. I also did the flier delivery one that he has in there. *BUT* he does rosy it up a bit, it seems. (Or so I think, anyway, *smile*)
B/c in that case, he said the guy does 10,000 fliers & he & his children have them delivered within what was it...about 10 days, I think it was. Well, I thought "no problem" & so I ended up biting off more than I could chew on that one...but I did it, though. Then, so when I did it again, I brought it down to 5,000, then when we moved & needed money I did it just for a little bit, but I only obligated ourselves for 2,500 BUT & this is a big "But" (no pun intended, of course! lol) I charged the SAME as I did for the 5,000.

I could, b/c I had NO COMPETITION. Ahhh...I like that phrase. But, I think that that business grows too slowly for me. My first month I only made $600.
and customer retention month after month was sporadic as the wanted to use us some months & then not the others.

That was the second biz opp that I really profited from in that book...I think those were the only two I really tried. The biz opp on Emu's in there is of course outdated, what with people turning them out into the wild now, b/c they don't want them anymore.

Well, gotta run!

Enjoy your book Pete, & let us know what you think!
Bea