View Single Post
Old October 10, 2008, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Proven Script That Built 3 Companies Gets Selling HOT BUTTONS

Dear TW,

Thanks.

You might use a few proven Script Questions to Find Out What each person WANTS. Then give it to them.

For example:

Please answer these 3 Hot Button Questions. Then I'll Adapt Your Answers to show you how to use Hot Buttons to link what THEY WANT to what you Sell.

- I learned How to Do This from a mentor - named Walter Hailey - who started, took public and sold 4 companies grossing 3 billion in sales.

QUESTION #1 - What do You ENJOY Most about the idea of turning Warm/hot Prospects into RED HOT Customers?

Q #2 - What do you DISLIKE Most about Losing OVERJOYED PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS?

Q #3 - IF You Had a MAGIC WAND and Could FIX This, what do you Want Previous Customers and Warm/hot prospects to do?

ACTION SUMMARY:

Ok-dokey.

Please gimme your answers to the above 3 Hot Button Script Questions. And I'll show you how to LINK your answers back to something you want to sell them.

Based on what THEY think is IMPORTANT. Not what you think.

Thanks,
Glenn

P.S. - Once I know EXACTLY what you want your PREVIOUS Customers and Warm prospects to do. Then I'll write a script -RIGHT HERE- you can Test with your recalcitrant clients.

100's of my customers make MUNNY with variations of this Hot Button process.

Should work for you too.

-- TW

PS: Again, I don't have a problem with totally COLD prospects ignoring me -- it's the ones who EXPRESSED AN INTEREST and/or OVERJOYED PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS who ignore me that boggles my mind. The warm-hot prospects.[/quote]