View Single Post
Old March 21, 2021, 04:19 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default All good advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Instead of a To Do list, how about adding a TO MAKE $$ TODAY list.

If one is in poor health, then it doesn't matter how much attention they give to the thing, because they may not be healthy enough to do it.

BALANCE and long term planning might serve many people better than than a state of frenzied, manic focus for short bursts of time. But if that is what is needed, then you got to do what you got to do.
Hi Gordon,

All good advice, of course!

I do have other passive income sources... that make money (usually) when I sleep.

But the pandemic effectively shut a main one of mine down, and it probably won't come back up till later in the year... (Note to self: need pandemic-proof passive income!)

My "make money today" list is within my bigger list (I color-code it)...

But, if I'm not careful, I've found my time can be completely swallowed up by my family, including my infant daughter...

This daughter of mine is VERY active... We suspect she has two undiagnosed ADHD-type parents. (Yes, she is our biological child...) So that might be a factor!

When she falls asleep, it's a relief!

Her grandmother (my wife's mother) has commented how how she is so much more active any any of her own kids were... She says she'd be happy to look after our daughter for the whole day, but after just a couple hours with my wife and daughter, and she's exhausted... While my daughter is still full of boundless energy! (I think they should use her in the next Energizer Bunny commercial!)

Health is also very important! I was very sluggish a few years ago... A result of diabetes that wasn't well treated. After getting some good medication, I'm back to feeling "normal" healthwise, and it's amazing...! (Sluggishness ain't good for business... No slugs are on the Forbes 400 Rich List... I've checked.)

Best wishes,

Dien