View Single Post
Old May 14, 2016, 05:35 AM
ascendedmind

Default Re: The Ben/Harvey project.

Gordon, I really enjoyed reading your responses, If I may ask what allegedly did Ben do to get incarcerated?

Did he get cocky & forget what he experienced in the 70's regarding his bread fiasco with the FDA?

It appears Harvey does not tolerate any business person who tangles legally or illegally with the government. Perhaps this why he distance himself from both Gary Halbert &/or Ben Suarez?

Gary Halbert & Dan Kennedy once said & realized most of the courses or information products do not get open or even read! The 80/20 rule more likely the 95/5 rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
Many librarians, collectors and vicarious thrill

seekers visit here, the Warrior Forum and other places. They get a high of sorts from the knowledge.

They KNOW.

But they don't do.

You can find them here, at other forums, blogs and Facebook groups. We might think of them as groupies. The men have their man caves, where books and video and notebooks sit upon their shelves...sometimes representing thousands of dollars spent...

they can talk about Abraham, Kennedy, Halbert...or the old masters, or the online gurus because they bought the courses. They usually have a favorite, they are fan boys.

But they don't do.

And over the last 15 years, we have shared as much information here as anywhere on the internet, and have shed light on concepts, strategies, and methods which have been tested and proven.

We have given away tons and boatloads of information, as has the participating members.

We long ago realized a huge percent of all people do NOT do.

I can name 10 people off the top of my head who have both Cossman and Brody material....and have never sent a single letter to a company or person seeking STORED VALUE. They KNOW about Toll Positions.

They do not DO.

Harvey Brody became a favorite subject here because he responded to a post we made early on in the SowPub project. I got one of the original courses back in the 70s, and actually applied some of his concepts.

But he is just ONE man with the "perfect" business for him. I've spent a lifetime around scores of people who were DOING their perfect businesses.

There is no one size fits all. It is good to learn and study...

but it is better to apply.

IF Sherman Hunter (or anyone) is only going to be part of someone's library...then what he is doing today, probably is going to be a waste of time for that person.

Gordon Jay Alexander