View Single Post
Old April 19, 2013, 01:39 AM
midasman

Default Re: Make $450 from Homes that sell in your area!

Maybe in Chi-Town EVERY home Listing has a Video Home Tour, but in the Smaller Towns....nada!!

And....when a Listing Agent receives a Link to a Video on your YT Channel, telling them YOU have created a "Video Home Tour" for them...curiosity gets the cat!

Also...I place "watermarks" on the initial Videos and remove them when the Agent pays the initial fee.

And....for some "strange" reason....when I Googled "Homes For Sale In Winnetka IL"....(an affluent suburb of Chgo)....I could NOT find ONE Video Home Tour.

Now...to give some more details on how to create a "Home Tour Videos", take a look at this Listing;

http://www.callmargaret.com/property...ette-Il-60091/

I simply Right Click on the photos the Agent has....put them into a folder on my pc, upload the photos to PS3, create a Video (I use Transitions and Zoom in & Out), add some music...upload to YT Channel then send Link to Agent.

Note: I have looked at MANY home listings by RE Agents on the North Shore and have NOT found UNO Home Tour Video!

Maybe YOU can find one. And if you do, please post the Link here.

Don Alm

Actually....by placing YOUR Name at the bottom of the Contact Page for the Agent....YOU can pick up other Agents as clients for your Video Home Tours.