View Single Post
Old November 7, 2008, 09:40 PM
MichaelRoss

Default I'm Not Dien

Hey Robert,

Thanks for adding some more.

For future reference, Dien is not spelled MichaelRoss.

How bout...

You have to learn to share.

Sure mom and dad and teacher and everyone who preaches it. As soon as you start leading by example and sharing all your possessions with other adults, I'll jump right in. Until that happens, instead of telling me to share, tell the other kid not to try to take my stuff without my permission.

There is no "I" in team.

Damn straight there isn't. There's no Mike in team either, for that matter, in case you're confused how it's spelled.

Tell someone who cares / gives a frigg.

I don't find it annoying. Thought I throw it in as something people say.

We've got two other Expressions down here....

FIGJAM
DILLIGAF
Visit http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/ to find meanings

Peace out

Huh? What's that mean? You're sending peace out, wishing peace out?? Signing out... as in "Peace, I'm out"? Wah? Someone in the US explain it to an Aussie, please.

Aussie, pronounced by Americans. It's pronounced Ozzy even though it's spelled Aussie. That's just the wonders of our English language.

NOT

Sure, that'll be wonderful and I'm looking forward to it.... NOT

Just get more skilled at a sarcastic tone and be done with it. Of course, in text, instead of using NOT to signal sarcasm, the /s shortcut signifies an End to use of sarcasm. But what the hell, use whatever floats your boat, grills your schnitzel, fries your bacon, baits your hook, polishes your silverwear, tunes your engine, mows your lawn or clicks your mouse.

Law of Attraction

Yawn.

Michael Ross

Last edited by MichaelRoss : November 7, 2008 at 11:36 PM.