View Single Post
Old September 15, 2012, 04:46 PM
Administrator

Default Skip, it is fine, just make it a little bit easier to read.

My advice for what it is worth is

Break the copy up. I'd be inclined to put the Money up front, something like How to Make $500.00 a Month Extra Income in Less than Four Hours.

Yes, you can make 125 dollars an hour by offering a membership site.

But, there is nothing wrong with what you have, I might suggest using the TWO steps, breaking it up a little bit with bullet points, and maybe use two columns in a frame for the example of searches.

Otherwise, it is fine. You could easily make sales the way it is, depends on who you are going to offer it to.

Heck, I might even start a couple of these membership sites, you make it sound so simple...IF only I knew anything about anything...dang it.

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Rosell View Post
Hi my friends,

RE: Non-Blind Copy

I am in the process of writing a new report. I could use some eyeballs on the draft at: http://skiprosell.com/member/

and let me know what you think. I am running a number of these memberships right now and it is working out great. In fact I have had one of the memberships in my signature for a while here on SowPub.

I could use some suggestions for the title, and any comments on the draft salesletter at the above link.

I have tried to give as much in the salesletter as I can so it is not blind copy. I tried the non-blind copy on one of my other reports (A-Frame Signs) and it worked great. No loss of sales because I gave so much away in the salesletter.

Any help you give me I will try to return in a great deal on the full report when done. The full report will have a PDF and videos showing exactly how I set this up on one niche. "case study niche"

Thanking you in advance for any comments.

Best of success,

Skip Rosell