View Single Post
Old July 10, 2020, 11:18 AM
Administrator

Default 2020 drought, food supply (prices) and planning ahead.

I'm restocking my emergency food supply. Why?

Several reasons, one is the impending drought, as forecast by several weather watchers, and these in several food production areas. Combined with the run on grocery stores of a couple of months ago, a slow down in the supply chain, fewer truckers on the road...well, I hope to be wrong.

But, some long shelf life products are going to be in my cupboard come this fall.

Including water, and water purification.

Last time I really "stocked up" was before Y2k, the disaster of disasters, which never happened.

Anyhow, if any of you are looking for some affiliate income, you might want to check with the better known dried food wholesalers.

And there are many items on the grocery store shelves that have a couple of years of shelf life too.

A long hot summer. An amazingly DIFFERENT kind of a Fall, football??...maybe, maybe not, the Friday night lights might be turned off this year. Just read about Stanford closing down their sports.

Well, do as you want, and ignore this, but some of you may give a little consideration to your pantry and what will and won't be in it come Thanksgiving.

Gordon