View Single Post
Old April 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
MichaelRoss

Default Re: How Do You Start Your Day?

Thanks for asking.

I start my day by waking up. I then get out of bed and walk into the kitchen where I put the pot on. While the water is boiling I "Do email" and sacrifice a goat and make a burnt offering.

Once the brew is poured I do the Kungabunga Oogie Rain Dance Jig to bring an end to the drought. Nothing yet, but I know if I keep at it eventually it will work, right? I mean, it will be my rain dance jig that will bring the rain and not naturally ocurring weather patterns or anything.

Following the rain dance I do the Funky Gibbon as taught to me by The Goodies. I then lay back into my Reclining Work Chair, set the computer to Auto Jack then shove a big metal spike-like thing into the jack in the back of my head. A few seconds later I am Jacked In to The Matrix.

After "unplugging" I go for a bike ride. Then start "work" where I oversee the antidisestablishmentarianism inductees to make sure they are carfunkling correctly and not jibblegobbing or corn cracking or shaking all over like a fuzzy tree. Truly rewarding.

Michael Ross