Thread: {Le Sigh}
View Single Post
Old February 10, 2012, 11:36 PM
Administrator

Default Used to clean house to soundtrack....my Kirby was the HERO...

Tina,

Warrior Forum isn't a dirty word here...most of us are Warriors, albeit, not much for participating...but we learn from the WF.

Sounds like you have a good plan. Just be patient, think of a year goal, and let time build your list and profits.

Once you have a few hotsheets, you can bundle them...or if you have several of a similar topic, you have a report, then if you want, you charge more bux.

IF you have topics on IM, you'll have a winner. Warriors, especially those who have come on board in the last year, are like drunks in a bar, stuffing down peanuts, and then trying to quench their thirst.

It is a huge market, and you have a lot of "models" to follow over there.

Good luck, sounds like a well thought out plan.

Gordon

PS. In my mind, me and Kirby are as good as Kevin Bacon was, until I run it by the full length mirror...and see the reality. I think I'll write a movie script about what old people think is going on and the harsh reality...

Or short video with MeatLoaf Rock and Roll Dreams come true blasting away...as Pop rocks on the front porch while Ma rolls out in her powered wheel chair. Look out Chris Penn, I'm bustin some moves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Are any of you reminded of the scene from the movie FOOTLOOSE where the kids have fought the good fight, gotten permission to have the Senior Prom dance they wanted yet when the time comes we see them all there, standing on the sidelines? Wallflowers, every one of them.

The music is playing, but nobody's dancing.

Let me step onto the dance floor and show you my moves. Maybe a few of you will join me.

Over the past few years, I've toyed with the idea of starting a hotsheets/hot profits business. Bought a short, snappy, highly brandable domain name from which to sell my stuff. Made a logo of sorts. Got an idea for how to "run things." Yesterday, I hired a writer to do a series of products for me.

Each product will focus on a single, specific idea or problem and will provide a solution. Those should be ready soon. When they are, it's time to introduce products to a swarm of potential buyers.

Here's my plan:

Introduce the site and the first product via a special offer over on that "other forum" from whence I came. The price will be low, so getting the product works like an impulse buy. This helps me build a buyers list.

When the second product is released, I will make the first one available for affiliates to sell -- at 100% commission.

Buyers of the first product will get a notice when the second product is released. They get first dibs. Then a special offer will be run for the second product. Then affiliates get to sell...blah, blah, blah.

The cycle will continue with subsequent products with most of the profits going into the creation of additional products.

Sounds boring when you type it out, but I hear it works nicely.

Anyone have thoughts about this? Advice to offer? Comments, or even snarks about how it's too simple (or much more complicated) and will never work?

... let's dance.

Tina