View Single Post
Old September 20, 2006, 11:30 PM
ImpactYourArea.com

Default Re: What Joe Karbo told me about netting a quick and easy 500 dollars a day

Greetings Gordon,

The Beginner's Guide to Chatteling Course is a must read and then a must do. I look forward to receiving the Report.

Just today, I had to make a drive over to Lake Okeechobee that was four hours in length. 2 hours over and 2 hours back.

Even though it was a long drive, I utilized that time to note what people and businesses were selling from their yards and parking lots. Prior to reading your course I never gave much thought to the Chattel on the side of the road.

It's everywhere!

The Chattel is hidden in plain sight.

For those of you that need a quick push, since reading the course, here is all you have to do.

Drive around in your town or city. Really look at people's yards. Do you see something you might want to buy, so you can turn around and sell it?

Whatever you do, don't say, "I don't think they want to sell that _______". If you see something, then stop, get out of your vehicle, walk up to the door, and knock.

If the door is answered, simply say, "I was driving by your house and noticed you have ________ in your yard. I wanted to know if you would be willing to sell it to me?"

They will either say "Yes" or "No". If it's "No", give them a business card, in case they change their mind later, thank them for their time and leave.

If the answer is "Yes". Make them an offer.

If no one answers the door, leave a business card and a note on the back that you are interested in buying their ______.

It's that easy.

Now do like Gordon said, "Hit the ball!"

From the Trouse
Woody Quiñones