View Single Post
Old October 2, 2019, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Default Yes, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
Thanks For Asking for Ideas Gordon,

While in the Process of Declaring Bankruptcy, the Real Estate Guru - Robert Allan - held a seminar in his Wife's Palacial home.

One of my customers attended.

And called me to Complain.

Robert Told The Attendees who had p*aid 7K, "You Should Watch and Take Notes
because You Can Learn a Lot from Watching this."

Then he spent hours a day.

Asking Attendees:

a - Which book headline do you LIKE BEST?

b - Which idea for a seminar would you Attend?

c - Which MLM offer would you B*uy?

(HEH HEH HEH - He had the #1 Guy from an MLM right there. And when He found the #1 Winning headline and Benefit and offer. He signed people up RIGHT THERE. I should mention that he became #1 in that MLM by visiting OTHER Guru's events and doing the same thing.)

Sharon, my Client, was UPSET.

(I Think she was mad Robert had obviously transferred all his assets to his Wife
BEFORE he declared Bankruptcy.)

But Sharon ALSO thought Robert was wasting her Time and Taking Advantage to ***S*ELL*** HER STUFF. Instead of ***teaching*** her stuff.

But I Laughed and said, "ASKING You What You want to B*uy then S*ELLING
it to you is BRILLIANT."

And now.

Whenever I am asked to Speak to a Lions club, Chamber of Commerce or BNI group.

Or To a Bunch of people on a Conference Call.

I Flash an over-head projector Slide. Or email/Send them a One Page List of
Bullet Point Headlines.

And ask, "What one of these Proven Munny Making ideas Do You Want
to Get The Step by step Details on FIRST?"

AND ALWAYS have something ready to S*ell that fits that niche.

Thanks,
Glenn Osborn
M*illionaire Mastermind Marketing Association

P.S. - Robert is a Smart Marketer.

Don't You Think It More HELPFUL to your Attendees to ASK Them What They Want to B*UY. Then S*ELL them the details so they can benefit - Right Away?

And You ALSO P*rofit - While you are in your Testing Phase.

So.

Win - Win.

You make money so you can Test more ideas. And thus You Help more people.

The idea is to test small ads (craigslist, local papers, local community sites) with that in mind, to ask which or what. The FREE workshops, are the lead generators, mostly evergreen topics always with demand (money, health, romance).

Using the SQ1 as a tool, they do it themselves. They ASK themselves what they want. They TELL ME, based on a one of a kind tool, a personalized only for them tool, exactly what to offer them next, I don't feel the need to sell them, they are the product.

The Prospect as a Product buys what they want, especially if it is NOT an off the shelf solution, albeit, most think they are unique but fit into the 90% part where all one has to do is a small amount of customization.

Somewhat akin to the old days when laser printers first came out and we could slug names into slots to make promotions more personalized.

The SQ1 works like that, but each person is different, so they may be in pursuit of money, or love, or health...the path they choose (and the products needed for that path) is one of a kind and all things created On Demand, USING TEMPLATES, and slugging personal info into it.

I could be wrong, but I don't want to do the OLD WORLD way. Whether it is a funnel in IM terms, or a lead gen, or loss leader...with backends, upsells, cross sells, the whole idea of SELLING is bothersome.

The only sale I'm trying to make them BUY is...THEM and their self-improvement, their goals, their desires made manifest and the HOW TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN comes from a self-created, self serving plan based on SQ1.

Again, the PROSPECT IS THE PRODUCT and I don't believe there needs to be much selling when it comes to people's self interest. I do think they are more interested in themselves (most of the time) than in anything else. Sure, they buy things for underlying reasons, all of which can be found on the SQ1.

There is no funnel, no add on, no other products to sell, just continuous and never ending self serving solutions, offered for a price just for them. So one guy may pay 995 while another pays 99 for the same "template" for whatever, but it suits them.

Believe me, asking them is important, but, I learned from many real life simulations and focus study groups at SCI, until there is money on the table to spend, often answers to what they want, aren't accurate enough to create products around.
But, if they are willing to buy, on the spot, from money earned for being there, then you have a truer test of demand.

The SQ1 eliminates all that. They can only write down what is, what was, and THEN, what they want in the future. After that, no sales are needed.

GordonJ

Last edited by GordonJ : October 2, 2019 at 09:42 AM.