View Single Post
Old June 15, 2008, 02:26 PM
YourNextBoss

Default Re: Best Buy now in Auto Detailing business...

Ya, I had this done to 2 of my cars from best buy. I live in Hudson close to the falls, the service there is great and they did a terrific job. I go to the montrose best buy too, but I didn't see any offering of this. Honestly though, I've had it done from other places but you can't beat the price best buy has. My F150 was done for 150 everything inside and out, and my wifes Camry was done for 130 inside and out, they even did MY ENGINE! If you think about it, they have pristine retail locations and I for one don't usually venture into the "not so good" parts of town where most of the detailing shops are located. I also HATE DEALERSHIPS WITH A PASSION! I refuse to go to them until I need my next car. What I like most about their detailing is that I can go out to eat or shopping since my best buy is on a strip of tons of other stores and restaurants and by the time I'm done I can go pick up my truck and be on my way. I can see taking my cars up to them at least every other month give or take. Did you notice anything about "winter" detailing? I probably have my truck washed once a week to get the salt off. The only downside to having best buy detail my truck is now I might be convinced to have a new stereo put in my truck after talking to one of the guys up there. Do you know the name of the guy you talked to? My guy was very enthusiastic about doing this. I think his name was keith or kevin maybe. So to you idea thinkers out there......this is a great idea, you need to have a great location for someone like me to take my car out there