Thread: {Le Sigh}
View Single Post
Old February 11, 2012, 02:50 AM
Cornell

Default Re: {Le Sigh}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tina View Post
Hiya Cornell!

Thanks for your tips and for responding. :-)

You mention "your software" and rights licensing...tell me more about those? Rights licensing information/how to could be quite useful for me in other areas.

Hi Tina:

Will respond a bit cryptically as I don't want the response to be perceived as product promotion. ( Dien,Gordon - hoe this response stay within guidelines )

Quite simply the main software is a full content management, ecommerce, membership, affiliate software plus some but we added a little twist to it....so in answer to your question.....

You would have a product you want to sell resell rights to...you would decide how many resell copies you would want to bundle - let's say 50 for a $47 fee......you would then sell the package of 50 to a reseller. The software generates a script which is given to the reseller and added to his hosted site account. The script on his account works in the background and when he has sold x number (set by you the seller of the resell rights package) the script advises the reseller that he/she is down to the set number of copies and if he/she wants to continue selling it is time to return to your site to purchase another bundle at the $47 price.

Personally I just plain got tired of doing resell rights and having the profit stop there.... so I had our developers add this option to the software to create passive income from them.

Hope that answers your question.

If you want a more complex answer please login here at SOWPub and email me from my profile.

Cornell