View Single Post
Old November 18, 2017, 02:00 PM
Administrator

Default Lesson 2. Seed faith miracles and law of attraction.

You don't get paid for doing nothing.

That's the real lesson here. In lesson 1, I stated a custom designed money making business beats an off the rack solution.

And, as always, the GO square is, WHAT DO YOU WANT?

In religious and spiritual circles they have the concepts of Prosperity, the first via seed faith miracles as made popular by Oral Robers and today practiced by scores of mega churches and popular preahcers.

For the less religious, in the so-called spiritual field, the equivalent of the Oral Roberts seed faith miracles, is the LAW OF ATTRACTION, made popular by the folks behind THE SECRET.

My favorite little book on these concepts is Jim Straw's MUSTARD SEEDS, SHOVELS, & MOUNTAINS. Jim said, have faith, but bring along a shovel and start digging.

In both LOA and SEED FAITH, there is a concept of GIVING FIRST. In churches and religions it is tithing to the religion of your choice. In LOA they preach give your thoughts to believing, and allow the universe to manifest your desires.

Whatever you believe and works for you, carry on. I'm from dirt farmer stock, and I think you have to give the seed to good ground, as a BEGINNING, but then the shoveling, hoeing, tending, weeding, caring and hoping because good weather is out of your hands.

It is our LOGO here at SowPub, where we tried to plant our seeds of wisdom for all of our HARVESTS of happiness.

And your seeds of wisdom too. We've had a great many contributors over the years, each with his/her wisdom of experience and willingness to share.

One of my heros was HARRY CHAPIN, and I've tried to follow his example of One for me, one for the other guy. Harry gave his proceeds from his every other concert to World Hunger.

I have attempted to give one of whatever it is I'm selling, to give it away for every one I sell.

Now, what I have seen here and across the many Internet platforms over the years is:

People with a hand full of various seeds, tossing them haphazardly into the briar bushes, where few take root and the ones that do get strangled before they bear friut.

So let's go back 20 years and see how you can know your future, the dumb ol dirt farmer way, that is easy to understand, OK?

http://sowpub.com/story-future.shtml

If you believe the premise I led with, you don't get paid for doing nothing,

then it stands to reason, you get paid for DOING something.

And the what you DO is often compensated by other people as they perceive the value of what you do, which is why a good school teacher makes 55k a year, and LeBron James makes 55k (or more) an HOUR.

Often the high paid people of this world, be they a Kardashian, a Trump or a LeBron...serve the wants of the many.

And that is secret two in a nutshell.

Not only, what do you want, but how much do you want to be paid for doing it, and how many of the masses get what they want from your doing?

Feedback welcome.

GordonJ