View Single Post
Old May 5, 2015, 04:33 PM
Don Alm

Default How Bout $1,600 A MONTH from Car Dealers!

Excuse me for "again" busting in on a thread but.....I Ben Dere.....Done Dat and I'd like to toss in something I've done that might inspire or motivate someone else.

WHAT is "IT"?

Back in da good Old Days.....as a Marketing Sales Guy I'd "hang around" my client Dealerships after selling then a "Photo Magnet Calendar" program or something else (Auto Dealerships were BIG BUX and little ol' ME had an "IN" with them .....and......I'd overhear conversations about OTHER "Marketing Problems".

One conversation that "Hit My HOT Button" was when a GM was talking with the Owner of the Dealership. They were "wondering" what they could do to "Get Some Referrals"......someway for their car buyers to be "Motivated" to REFER OTHERS to THEIR Dealership!

So.....I went back to my "Man-Cave"....cranked up my PC put together a "MAILING PIECE" ...."Follow-Up" program I had done for a different Niche and.....modified it for Auto Dealers and....WHALA!.....came up with something the GM Liked and the Owner BOUGHT! (See Photo Below....Note: you are gettin this FREE! I used to charge a pretty penny to even SEE this Photo)

SO.....after listening to what the 2 Top Dogs were talking about (Understand something here.....the MAIN reason why I've been able to Create & Sell so many different PROFITABLE Programs was because of 2 Reasons;
1) I LIKE people, I'm interested in HELPING people enjoy a better life
2) I love being , ON the "Field-Of-Battle....I LOVE meeting people....."Belly-To-Belly", especially Business Owners (because I started my first biz from scratch with a worried wifee and 2 babies and turned it into a success)

So.....I found out when the Owner of the Dealership was coming in the next day....I asked 3 questions;
1) What Time does he usually come in,
2) Where's he park and
3) What Color is his car

So......it took me 3 Tries to find the Owner's car parked in HIS Space so finally ....there he was.....I quickly parked.....and went in and told his "rejectionist" I'd like 90 seconds of his time to see MY Answer to "Getting More Referrals"!

I "emphasized" the word "Referrals"!

SO......the 'boss" came out of his office and "Spurted Out"; "OK! Whatcha got!"

I was sort of shocked that he didn't even invite me into his office HOWEVER, I understood that he was usually BomBarded with Sales people bidding for his time......so.....I whipped out my Sheet (Photo Below) and proceeded to explain HOW MY....."Follow-Up" program could bring in MORE Referrals and SELL MORE CARS for him!

Holy Camoly! It was like the guy came "UN-Glued" from his previous stance of "I'm King and ya better show ME why I should spend the next few seconds with YOU!"

He...."mellowed out" after he took a look at my "Thingee" and suddenly realized; "Hey! THIS looks GOOD and could possibly help us get More Referrals so....I better invite this guy intto my office!"

Anyways.....I SOLD my "Follow-Up" program to this dealership AND..... because of HIS participation....I was able to Sell Many more Dealerships.

So.....thanks for letting me Post this. Maybe it will benefit someone.

Don Alm

Note: This post WITH Photo.....might appear "mundane" or "Irrelovent" to your making money efforts HOWEVER.....this "little One Page Document".....along with MY Sales Expertise and Program..... was able to get 16.....I repeat SIXTEEN.....prominent Auto Dealers to Pay ME an average of 80 Car Sales a Month x $20 per Car Sale = $1,600 A MONTH from EACH of my 16 DEALERS!!!!!!!! For a "FOLLOW-UP" Program that brought THEM.....MANY Referrals and MORE ...RETURN ON INVESTMENT.....than anything they've ever done!!!

16 Car Dealers Paying ME $1,600 A MONTH.... EACH ..... = 16 x $1,600 = TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS A MONTH!

"IT".....IS OUT THERE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS......GO GET IT!

Don Alm......Go-Getter from way back
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ThankYouSurveyCard-page-001__1430857483_68.113.46.95.jpg (39.3 KB, 31 views)

Last edited by Don Alm : May 5, 2015 at 04:49 PM.