View Single Post
Old October 11, 2021, 11:23 AM
Administrator

Default Millard, what do YOU want?

I love you man.

But it pains me to see you asking the same question now, for what, a few years? I think the collective we have given you many ideas...

isn't it time for you to make a decision and do what you really WANT to do?

You have stored value.

You can keep it in storage. OR you can circulate it. The how and details are up to you, but isn't today better than tomorrow to get it into circulation?

Gordon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millard Grubb View Post
I have posted in the past a few questions about selling my experiences as a performer. The suggestions I received were very appreciated.

Upon contacting the owner of the biggest private group of paying magicians, (about 4000 members) I found that he wanted an outrageous amount of cash to promote my 6 month course, my books, my audios, and other materials.

I looked at another avenue. Joint Ventures.

Ha ! Most of those places want my bank info to pay me for online partners. Guess I need to set up an account somewhere other than my present bank to safeguard my present funds.

Finally, I may have found a way to package my life of performing and get it to the right people. Through the use of questions and a program called manychat on Facebook and Instagram, I can get a lot of people to interact and go to a website I produce to sell my lifetime of work.

Now, the key is that I have to ask the question... Do I want to do all this work to sell my stuff... or just let some one else sell it... keep a good chunk... and I just make some on-going cash?

In any case, I have a transcript almost finished of an audio program I produced some years ago about my performing career which I intend to release to test the waters.

Cheers,

Millard