View Single Post
Old July 21, 2019, 12:11 PM
Administrator

Default Not for everyone...indeed.

Already had a drop out. It wasn't what he WANTED. Or expected. Thanked him for buying me lunch (his 49 bux) and wished him well.

Maybe he will become a great copywriter, my money says he'll join the poor masses of copy writers who are simple and cheap commodities.

Yesterday, I was on the phone to another student, who is DOING the assignments, even if he thinks they are a bit odd or strange.

When I introduce the Square One Workshops into the learning, it throws some people off track.

The PictoGrigm of Persuasion (POP) is one of the most powerful tools a copy writer can create for himself.

In our discussion yesterday, it came up he wanted to write for a BROADER market, and not just the market he has picked.

I pointed out, when you master the POP the product is unimportant. VERY hard concept to grasp for most people, and against the tide of current copywriting gurus. I teach a PROCESS.

And the process begins, and ends, with just one thing: THE PROSPECT.

First and foremost, always and forever, if you want to get someone to buy your thing, then forget about your thing, and focus on the someone.

Simple enough. BUT, against all the formulas and how to of writing copy. uld
So, I am very clear about what I will do, or won't and don't offer any refunds, cause I'm going to eat their fee and it will be gone forever, but I do allow them to quit if they want,

which is why I try to sort out and select the right people BEFORE I take their money. Alas, like interviewing people for a job and they tell you they have experience and have expertise with MS Office, only to find out they don't know how to use Spreadsheets.

He was hungry. Ready. Would follow directions and turn in assignments on time...until he didn't.

As stated, my teaching style is NOT for everyone.

I need to find my HIT THE BALL post, would rather copy and paste than waste time rewriting it.

Gordon