View Single Post
Old June 26, 2011, 12:29 PM
Administrator

Default I'll be in Ohio for the Summer, then off to CA.

OK.

I am once again, "the picture of perfect" health" so sez my team of doctors. Whew...I know staying healthy is the top priority and that is GOAL ONE.

Goal Two is to Solve my Problems in the Direction of My Other Goals.

Oldtime SowPubbers know I've wanted to open up a training center for some time. The TIME is now.

I'm spending the summer in Cuyahoga Falls, OH then I'll be headed to San Diego (once again) this fall.

I'm putting my work time and attention on only two projects. The first is to get the detailed plan together so I can hit the ground running in San Diego.

The second is to work with ONLY TWO people per week on a new FAST START Sprint To Freedom, sort of a crash course for my one year coaching program, to see if truly motivated people can make things happen fast.

I've had some coaching students make fast starts and others have floundered, more than I thought would.

One year may be too much time. ONE Week may be doable.

So, I'm going to test this over the Summer, will work with as many as 16 people or NONE. Either way is OK with me cause I've got a lot of work and socializing to do.

The ONE Week Fast Start Program will be incorporated into the Training Center's curriculum when I get to San Diego.

OK SowPubbers, I'll be much less present in the next couple of months here, so if you have any questions regarding any SowPub discussions we've had, I'll got about a week to answer. I'll be on the plane tomorrow, but after that, I'll be working hard on my plans.

Gordon Jay Alexander