View Single Post
Old December 19, 2012, 11:07 PM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Photographing auras...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
“Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
Small people always do that, but the really great make you
feel that you, too, can become great.” - Mark Twain

Jim Straw lived this quote.

Any stranger could email him an idea or a question.

Jim would get back to you.

How Many people worth a few 100 million DO THAT?"
Thanks Glenn again for these great posts!

I must admit, I never would have thought to test anything regarding auras!

Way back when, particularly in my teenage years, I was fascinated by a lot of "psychic" and alternative stuff...

I read about it all...

Past lives, lucid dreams, ESP, Nostradamus, alien visitations, crop circles, witches, voodoo, you name it...

Not to mention other things, like possible existing "monsters" like the Loch Ness monster, Bigfoot, the Yeti (Abominable Snowman), and others...

Some of this turned out to be true (like the coelacanth, and horseshoe crabs are pretty ancient creatures too)...

Lucid dreams are true, too... (That's where, in your dream, you realize that you are dreaming, but don't wake up. It enables you to "control" the dream - and you can fly, and do all sorts of things, "inside" of your dream.) The book "Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge is a great book on the subject...

Digging deep into my memories, I remember that photographing your aura is called "Kirlian photography" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography

Photographing auras was something I had wanted to try back then - but never got around to it...

I never would have thought to "test" a promotion regarding it, but, as your example shows, the "test everything" advice is definitely good advice!

Best wishes,

Dien