View Single Post
Old January 16, 2008, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Try this....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Based on the information and recommendations by Phil, I have been doing research on the idea of generating online leads for offline small businesses, by using offline and online advertising methods.

What would be the best way to track and sell these leads to businesses?

1) Create coupons that visitors could print and try to track them.

2) Just do a monthly subscription amount and the business gets as much business as possible.

I like the idea of using coupons the best, as the business pays for exactly what they get, and I can track exactly what they are getting. But tracking those leads seems to be a challange using online lead generation methods.

Any solutions to this?

Tony

1) Go to your County CourtHouse...to the Assessor's Office and ask if they have a LIST of people who have purchased Homes. (If their office doesn't have this "Public" list, some office does)

2) Send a Letter to "6" businesses in each Category in your local Yellow Pages....saying the following;

"Greetings...I can provide you with a List of "New Home Buyers" each and every month. These people are not familiar with your product or service. They "have money and are looking to spend it to help them get settled into their new home"!
I am offering an EXCLUSIVE to ONE business in each Category with a List of these New Home Buyers, each month.
This note is being sent to you and 5 of your competitors.
Call me if you'd like more information."

3) When the calls come in (and they WILL come in)...tell them you charge $75 a month (with a 6 month Trial in advance) to be the ONLY one in their Category to receive the List.

This has worked for me and could work for you too. Charge what you want but I've found that $75/mo is good for "starters". You can raise your fees after you've got a few participants.

Don Alm
http://www.midasreports.com
Some of my Unique, Home-Based Businesses