View Single Post
Old November 24, 2017, 10:53 AM
Administrator

Default First feedback from cash gifting report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonJ View Post
As mentioned yesterday, new report:

http://www.angelfire.com/biz/gjbiz/promogift.pdf

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Gordon J

Thanks to you who have responded with your gift. FANTASTIC.

Already a couple of questions, the first about cash in the mail. I can only speak for myself, but I've been sending cash through the mail for 40 years and have never had any lost or stolen. But, there is the chance you get the guy who opens up the birthday cards looking for cash.

I know in the circular pubs thousands of people send cash through the mails, but if you are unwilling to try it, then a couple of alternatives, one is the USPS money order, in small amounts all post offices will cash them on the spot.

Or other types of money orders. ONE gift club I belong too sends actual GIFT CARDS, mostly amazon, because you can buy anything from them, but also those prepaid Master Cards and Visas too.

I have received envelopes with just a "reply to this email" and when I do, it automatically sends me a gift card. Advanced gifting, not recommended for beginners.

But cash gifting is only 1/2 the report, the idea of SEED PROSPERITY planting and the HOW IT WORKS, is what I wanted to get at. I feel the so called Law Of Attraction or THE SECRET, and other such ideas leave out some critical information.

They all want you to act on faith alone. Using the Square One Workshops, you are shown WHY and HOW faith plays a part in manifestation.

Coupled with the POA, it gives you a road map, and along with faith and good running vehicle, you can get to your REST stop on your lifeline with precision and accuracy.

So, it kind of looks like this:

A future event. A time when it arrives on your lifeline. The WHY. The ACTION. The adjustment and feedback. The continuation. The manifestation.

That pretty much sums up the manifestation, goal achieving process.

Thanks for your gifts, as promised, you won't hear from me again unless you contact me first. NO upsells, NO downsells, NO funnels, NO list gathering, and NO emails required.

And whatever your budget allows, your gift is appreciated, blessed and sent into the Cosmos with the expectation your bread will come back to your ten fold or more.

Gordon

Last edited by GordonJ : November 24, 2017 at 11:43 AM.