View Single Post
Old December 18, 2020, 06:48 AM
Onwards and upwards!

Default Re: Covid pandemic could be over (in the USA) by mid-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikePT View Post
Hi Dien,

I agree. I think in the Spring vaccines will start. And this virus near 100% I think will be ended in the end of the Summer.

It's great news.

Millard, I am favor and I use Orthomolecular Medicine. I take HIGH DOSES of vitamin C daily. I keep doing my life normally since this coronavirus started. I take public transports, I go to Starbucks... And I am far as I know fine.

I take too vitamin D, Vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, Niacin and Vitamin E.

I would recommend to visit www.DoctorYourSelf.com or www.orthomolecular.org/

There are MANY studies that proof that Vitamin C is helpful to fight COVID, and not only.
Hi Mike,

I didn't mention it in my reply to Millard... But I take Vitamin C too.

I agree that I believe there's evidence that zinc, Vitamin D, and Vitamin C (to my knowledge) could help prevent you from getting Covid...

I've looked all this up before (but am too lazy to look it up right now)...!

As for social distancing, etc... I believe it works.

I live in a place where there's been no new community transmission of Covid now for over a month. But... there was a SERIOUS 3-month lockdown.

You can read more about it here...

For 3 months, there were very strict restrictions... Including a 5 km (3 mile) limit on how far you could travel (with some exceptions), an 8 pm curfew, virtually all retail stores closed, all restaurants closed except for takeaway, you had to wear a mask outside at all times, no visiting other people's houses, etc.

We're now almost back to normal...

Best wishes,

Dien

Last edited by Dien Rice : December 18, 2020 at 08:02 AM.