View Single Post
Old October 14, 2019, 10:09 AM
Administrator

Default Re: I think these will be my first two offers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick View Post
I think this a great topic in today's economy. These days, as you mentioned, it's all about the "side hustle." We called it "moonlighting" back in the day.

Rick

Yes, I moonlighted all my life. Even when working a full time job in High School, I had some side hustles going, like Action Ad clocks.

The first target, mining the gold in your experience, may have a parallel track, for AUTHORS...how to write and publish a book, report, or even HOTSHEET to use for the MARKETING of your business. A lot of writers out there. After all, you were there when we deciding on Seeds of Wisdom PUBLISHING.

And the gigs thing is topical but dovetails nicely with A PUBLISHING AS A MARKETING TOOL topic too. Going all the way back to the Circular Pubs where I advertised my Special Reports in to the forum, and all the other things.

Rick, we could write and publish a book in a day, I interview YOU, have it recorded, use Rev or someone to translate it, edit, send it to Print On Demand and YOU would have a book with your name on it, to be used as a foundation/guide for your program, and as a marketing tool too. If you were to co-op it, say with a food source which you recommend, it could be almost FREE for you to have one in circulation. Nothing beats a book in your hand with your pic and name on it, builds a lot of cred quickly.

Gordon