View Single Post
Old March 7, 2008, 08:42 AM
Administrator

Default How the WIZARDS create their own TOLL Positions.

In the "Sticky" post above titled Get ready to send me 8 bux..., I encourage you to get a copy of Jimmy Krug's new work...The Secret Path: Becoming a How-To Guru/Wizard/Teacher in Your Niche

This brief 27 page report has some very good information and at 8 bux, it is a bargain.

In the report Jimmy mentions Charles Atlas. What boy of the last 75 years hasn't seen that "bully kicks sand in face" ad that has run virtually unchanged in comic books for decades?

Charles Atlas created a "TOLL POSITION" around his name...and used the tools we talk about in the Harvey Brody materials...for example, trademarks. "Dynamic Tension" is a registered TRADEMARK for Charles Atlas.

I want you to take a look at other "WIZARDS" as Jimmy Krug describes them, and see how they have created their own TOLL POSITION around Intellectual Property, and other products, OK?

Can you associate these names with products or products with names?

Chicken Soup for the ____ Soul. _________________

Wayne Dyer
Zig Ziglar
Think And Grow Rich
Marianne Williamson
Jenny Beyer
Project of the Week
Vernon Howard
Susan Powter
Billy Blanks
Barry Neil Kaufman
Brian Tracy
J.K. Rowling
ECKHART TOLLE
Anthony Robbins
Michael Gerber

And a list about a mile long.

These people can be considered to be "Wizards" as Jimmy Krug describes them. And they offer IP in a variety of formats including audio, video, books, reports, newsletters, web sites.

They have a TOLL POSITION on their names, and/or their products...sometimes becoming synonymous with an entire Industry, as in the case of Charles Atlas or Dale Carnegie.

After reading Jimmy's new report, I was able to go down a list of "Wizards" (like so many of you, I'm not big on "gurus", but I do like teachers and wizards...as Jimmy defines them...

and I went down a list and was able to clearly see which category they fell into, and how they exploited that image for their benefit.

I see the "mystical" Wizard is doing very well these days, but the other 3 types aren't lacking either.

Also, Principle Two, about Communications...is right on for the times...and Jimmy has chosen and explains why, he has opted for the BLOG...and then gives some great ideas on how to use it.

Anyhow, I see a lot of TOLL POSITON potential in the Wizard area...and it may be suitable for many of you here.

It has been my "mantra" from day one...that is Create and/or Acquire.

Create your own TOLL position, or acquire one. After reading the special report, I can see very clearly how the creation doesn't have to be long and involved, it can be short and sweet and dove tail nicely with your acquistions.

If you want to read the report and get some personal feedback, just send me 8 bux via paypal to [email protected] and I'll send you the report.

YOU too can be a "Wizard" in the making.

Gordon J. Alexander

PS. I have also stated many times before, it is my belief that each of us has something to share...and when we do, things change.