View Single Post
Old May 7, 2020, 07:59 PM
Administrator

Default Someone needs to teach me how to use the dang forum.

I hate losing a message, which I did this morning after typing for 20 mins, then poof it was gone.

So, to prevent that, if I know I have a long post, I'll break it up, save it, then edit it.

But I often end up screwing that up too. Anyhow,

Gardening, Auto, Home Repair, Food, Learning all have been staple MARKETS with many niches...also, HOBBIES.

I lived off of GOLF for a couple of decades. I still have friends who TEACH it, along with TENNIS, SOCCER, BASEBALL, and all sports have "teachers and coaches".

Now how can I teach a golf class on MY WALL?

Don't I need to be at a range or course? NO. I taught my THINK AND REACH PAR class in the middle of winter in a racquetball court. Made some decent money, then recorded it, made cassettes, then CD/DVD.

But these are just a few of the many EVERGREEN topics which have been BREAD AND BUTTER topics for years.

I am teaching my YOU (YOUR OWN UNIVERSITY) students to start with

an ASSESSMENT of their own life skills, and almost all have discovered something they have long forgotten about they did a long time ago...for example one guy remembered his venture into growing snails in his basement...which reminds me a guy who locally, once tried the ol mink breeding scam.

A course on AVOIDING IM scams and make a buck hustles which are less than legit may get my attention.

Well, hope this gave you all some ideas. Thanks Mike.

Gordon